Membership packs

Wife got hers a few days ago, just big enough to fit through the letterbox she's happy with it.

(Mind you, small things seem to amuse her)
condescending.gif

This. Personally I think it's a bit of tat and I'd much rather the club set up a foundation or give the money to charity, football in the community etc.

Then take it down to a Charity Shop and allow them to make some money off of it.

I miss the tins and the scarves, proper reward for loyalty and I miss the actual card the most.

Then take it down to a Charity Shop and allow them to make some money off of it.

I miss the tins and the scarves, proper reward for loyalty and I miss the actual card the most.
Eh? My pack arrived today, complete with card..... 20220819_173821.jpg

And another scarf (goody gumdrops), along with a cheesy pic of Kev and The Stockport Iniesta promoting the home kit. Oh, and this badge...

20220819_174322.jpg

Daughter just got her junior one. Its much better than the adult one. Stickers, a rubix cube key ring, pencil case and some stationary. Ive tried to swap packs with her but she's not having it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.