Memories of childrens TV

Great memories in this thread.

I'll just thow in Spotty Dog form the Woodentops.

Bill and Ben were my favs from childhood. I watched a few revently and couldn't beleive that they broadcast stuff like that. It'd never see the light of day now.

Super David Silva 21 said:
The Racoons,Charlie Chalk,Chip n Dale rescue rangers, Duck Tales.
Disney stuff was class, gummy bears was a bit gay though. How could I forget the Racoons with Cyril Sneer.

Sent from my thingymajig using Tippytappy

Blue Mist said:
Pugh
Pugh
Barney McGrew
Cuthbert
Dibble
Grub.
The Trumpton fire brigade.

You never saw them sleeping on nights or working as plasterers in the village on their days off. Proper fireman, all retired now of course, on gold plated index linked pensions, bastards.

That was Red Watch.

Blue watch tried to negotiate their own image rights, so they got cut out completely by the TV producers. Red watch got the easy gigs like picking apples in the orchard or getting cats out of trees. They were nowhere when the Biscuit Factory went up in October '72. Right after the six o'clock dance, too.

Who remembers this dirty little fucker?

images

Pigeonho said:
Chris in London said:
Pigeonho said:
Who remembers this dirty little fucker?

images

Is that the one who gobbed all over the camera lens?
Yeah, he was a right **** was Pob.

Gobbed all over the lens and wrote his name in it. Only a short step from there to writing your name in the snow with your own piss. We've all done it, but it isn't kids TV.

Looking at that picture, is Pob from Stoke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.