Memories of childrens TV

We had it a bit different.

200px-Recess_poster_toon.jpg

spongebob_o_239663.png

Bod, we are the champions and the littlest hobo were favs. Bod was too cool, wore a skirt, milled in and out of screen to the music that i liked, loved the frog and his milkshake drinking. We are the champions, everyone in the pool at the end looked great, remember always wanting to do it. The littlest hobo was far superior to Lassie in everyway, he made so many ace friends, i always wanted him to stay, but he was a free spirit. Also Grange Hill, i was of the Zammo era really a bit young for Gripper/Tucker's lot, just say no and all that, was probably at its height of popularity when i watched it early to mid 80's, remember my mum not liking smackheads in a children's programme.

I hated Bagpuss, the selfish lazy fucker went to sleep and everyone else who was having fun went to sleep and it ended - i felt cheated, disliked him. Finger mouse was also an insult to me, bloke in a grey glove with some cardboard on it, playing the piano - tat, even at a young age i remember thinking it was just a shabby effort.

Roland Rat on Good morning television. camped on the local field for 6 week but still woke up and went home for 9 am just to watch it....AHHHHHH SUPERstarrrrrrrr

Robbiejd said:
Davs 19 said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
I used to like the holidays because they'd always show robinson crusoe and jason and the argonaughts.

White Horses ?

Flash Gordon , dick Barton , why don't you , and elvis films. That was the Xmas hols for you

Why don't you - brilliant programme
"Why don't you just switch off you're television set and go out and do something else less boring instead!!"

kenster197 said:
Robbiejd said:
Davs 19 said:
White Horses ?

Flash Gordon , dick Barton , why don't you , and elvis films. That was the Xmas hols for you

Why don't you - brilliant programme
"Why don't you just switch off you're television set and go out and do something else less boring instead!!"

Summer hols...........The Flashing Blade ......theme tune was irritatingly catchy, think it was a French or Spanish programme dubbed into English ?

You old farts are living in the past. It's all about 'In the night garden'

Rainbow for adults

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg2vbA9KSqk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kclq2zGQy4w&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.