MEN - United have "embarrassed" City over academy graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel this way then write to the editor of both Daily Mirror and the MEN, telling them that you are sick of the slant in both papers that always favours the rags and leave city as an after thought. Maybe if they start to lose a couple of thousand readers for a few month they might change their mind. There is of course the ultimate weapon of barring them from all press conferences and the ground.

Obviously written by a rag, don't care. If their last match had anything riding on it their youth wouldn't have got a sniff.

Mourinho only played the kids as a "fuck you" to the Premier League and UEFA because he had to play a league game this weekend and the final on wednesday – those kids won't be anywhere near the first team squad next year – especially if he's allowed to spend as he wants to... I don't expect Rashford to be anywhere near their first XI next season either!
Also helped massively that the Crystal Palace squad were all on the beach!

Oh well, City have embarrassed United over league position for the last few years so

ab-fab-flip-off.gif

Fair play in going back to Nov 2016 to find a positive City story.

That wasnt the point i was making. It was a dig at the article in the OP, their graduates may be doing well now but if we are thumping their under 15s 9-0 then the future looks pretty blue to me!

And here we have the reason for the shite article :

Samuel Luckhurst has been appointed as the new Manchester United editor for the Manchester Evening News.

He will lead the newspaper’s coverage of the Old Trafford club after replacing Rob Dawson, who has decided to move on.

Luckhurst has been a Manchester United reporter for the MEN since October 2014.

Editor-in-chief Rob Irvine said: “Samuel fully deserves his new role as Manchester United editor and will continue to play an integral part in making sure that the MEN maintains its position as the place to go to for great United exclusives, interviews and incisive opinions – all while keeping the fans at the very heart of what we do.

“Manchester is one of the leading football cities on the planet and the MEN newsroom is the perfect place to develop coverage of United over the coming seasons.”

Luckhurst added: “It’s a privilege to lead the MEN’s United content at an exciting and challenging time in the club’s modern history.”

That wasnt the point i was making. It was a dig at the article in the OP, their graduates may be doing well now but if we are thumping there under 15s 9-0 then the future looks pretty blue to me!

My bad and apologies.

Luckhurst is a parasite and his journalism skills are non existent. As for the MEN, they're a shite paper who offer nothing insightful, they simply follow City Twitter accounts and wait for them to find info, before using that info themselves with a clickbait headline to act like they have some genuine news.

Is the Liverpool Escho owned by the same people? Ive noticed their website is very similar in its layout and the way it constantly asks you to fill in a survey to read an article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.