Mendy cleared of one count of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I doubt he will ever wear our shirt again if he's found not guilty on all charges I hope he can get his career back on track. He must be in a living hell atm.

Obviously none of that applies if he's found guilty on just one of the charges.
If he’s not been being paid, he’s got a heck of a loss of earnings tribunal coming up should he be found not guilty, of course.

they have been dropped , discreded says to me she was lying ?

It looks that way, she has made 3 rape allegations and A sexual assault allegation against 2 different men. She says she was raped in July by both men and then raped again in August and assaulted in August by one.

How do you put yourself in a position to be raped by the same man again only a month later?

Multiple comments and allegations don't seem to line up in these cases, so many contradictions in statements.

It looks that way, she has made 3 rape allegations and A sexual assault allegation against 2 different men. She says she was raped in July by both men and then raped again in August and assaulted in August by one.

How do you put yourself in a position to be raped by the same man again only a month later?

Multiple comments and allegations don't seem to line up in these cases, so many contradictions in statements.
Thanks for explaining it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.