Mendy cleared of one count of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks that way, she has made 3 rape allegations and A sexual assault allegation against 2 different men. She says she was raped in July by both men and then raped again in August and assaulted in August by one.

How do you put yourself in a position to be raped by the same man again only a month later?

Multiple comments and allegations don't seem to line up in these cases, so many contradictions in statements.
Not only that why do you get recorded dancing, with the man who raped you, in a nightclub hours after alleged attack? Not sure if this was this one or another and I am not sure which one Googled how much he was worth prior to reporting him.

It looks that way, she has made 3 rape allegations and A sexual assault allegation against 2 different men. She says she was raped in July by both men and then raped again in August and assaulted in August by one.

How do you put yourself in a position to be raped by the same man again only a month later?

Multiple comments and allegations don't seem to line up in these cases, so many contradictions in statements.
It's all a bit strange although I do know of someone at University where my son was who had been rapped by a tutor and years later went back to the same university where he was and had classes with him....she turned out to be a bit mental, if that was caused from the original assault (that she never mentioned to anyone in authority) or not I've no idea.

Discredited or not enough evidence ?
There were a few glaring inconsistencies in her evidence apparently. After allegedly being raped by Matturie, she sent him videos of food she was eating on holiday. There were also allegations that Mendy was filming them having sex, using his phone, and she knew that as she was looking directly into it on a couple of occasions, once while giving him a blow job. She'd denied knowing he was filming.

It's all a bit strange although I do know of someone at University where my son was who had been rapped by a tutor and years later went back to the same university where he was and had classes with him....she turned out to be a bit mental, if that was caused from the original assault (that she never mentioned to anyone in authority) or not I've no idea.
Dedicating a song to someone isn’t a crime.

Four rape charges against one woman (out of eight rape charges in total, plus two other charges) have been dropped by the prosecution. So not guilty verdicts registered. The witness (Woman Seven) has been completely discredited.

Yeah I think they have a video of co assured having sex with her after the allegations where made regards the rape , well that’s the way I have read it .

None of that suggests she has been discredited. Without discussing this case, it's not uncommon for people who've been through traumatic experiences to struggle with consistency.

It is also not uncommon to be assaulted by the same person twice. For example, in a lot of cases the victim is made to feel like it's there fault, or emotionally manipulated/emotionally blackmailed by the person assaulting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.