Mental/Funny/Surreal things near you

Clevers said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Not near me now but there was this mad woman Addy, the old American tramp on Wythy market. Used to turn up at the end of the day collecting coat hangers and cadging a bit of coin of the stall holders. She was proper loopy. If you wound her up, she'd chase you whilst screaming.

few of my mates dropped a bucket on her head from the roof of the market. She went mental. "Ya Fackin Bastards" Screaming with this bucket on her head.

To be fair I think I'd go mental if someone dropped a bucket on my head.

Yeah, kids eh?

There was fucking loads in Eccles :

Cider Brian - a tramp who had swastikas tattooed on himself and seemed to be everywhere. You could see him pissed at a bus stop, get on the bus and he'd be there again when you got off the fucker.

Flat Cap Al - had a speech impediment and wandered round the White Horse pub collecting glasses for the landlord in return for the odd half. Liz McDonald off Coro took over the pub and promptly barred him. The locals rallied and boycotted until Flat Cap Al was allowed back in.

The Coffee Cup Man - used to storm out of the mental home on Lancaster Road with a brew. Charged around for miles but never sipped his drink.

Razzer Cooper - kids used to shout "RAZZERRAZZERRAZZERRAZZER...." at him and he'd flip. Chased many a child on many occasions.

citykev28 said:

Cider Brian - a tramp who had swastikas tattooed on himself and seemed to be everywhere. You could see him pissed at a bus stop, get on the bus and he'd be there again when you got off the fucker.

Flat Cap Al - had a speech impediment and wandered round the White Horse pub collecting glasses for the landlord in return for the odd half. Liz McDonald off Coro took over the pub and promptly barred him. The locals rallied and boycotted until Flat Cap Al was allowed back in.

The Coffee Cup Man - used to storm out of the mental home on Lancaster Road with a brew. Charged around for miles but never sipped his drink.

Razzer Cooper - kids used to shout "RAZZERRAZZERRAZZERRAZZER...." at him and he'd flip. Chased many a child on many occasions.

Vinegar Vera

dxbroy said:
citykev28 said:

Vinegar Vera
We had a vinegar vera in middleton. Me and my mates used to fondle her tits while she was trying to play darts.

I remember being about 7 yrs old hanging around with my elder sister and her mates. We would play Knock a door run in a highrise block of flats on a Transvestite called Sam, who had forrific facial burns from a fire. Could of been the reason he wore heavy make up. I was the youngest and the slowest when he used to chase us down stairs. I literally shit my pants as he came running towards me looking like a freak from the film 'the Island of Dr Moreau'!

shadygiz said:
as a kid, we had gold label - the secret drinker.

every night the old guy would leave his house, buy 10 bottles of gold label and sit in the local church yard for and hour until he drank them then piss off back in his house.

as kids we used to sit in the bushes throwing stones and shit winding him up, then wait for him to leave and collect his bottle tops for the 2p we got back on each.

quite sad looking back now as the guy was most deffo and alchoholic and couldnt tell his wife

nowadays, there's also a guy in hyde, who dances and sings at the side of the road...someone put a vid on you tube of him

Giz.
Do you remembeer the name of the guy who frequented the pubs in Ashton and Stalybridge, late 80's early nineties. He would get up and sing out loud, thinking he was on stage. I remember him in the Sportsman one night on Mottram rd and he went upstairs in the landladys bedroom. She asked him what he was doing and he said he was in his dressing room! Total nutter but good entertainment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.