General / Mental Health Support Thread

Confirmed blood in my poo, being referred for the very urgent within two weeks for camera then follow up to get the results. I knew it was coming as i could see it in my poo . Oh joy , at least i will find out , hope for good news . Had a blood test today as well
I did tell you not to be too rough with it.

4024144560370_05603750000_nor_b.jpg

Confirmed blood in my poo, being referred for the very urgent within two weeks for camera then follow up to get the results. I knew it was coming as i could see it in my poo . Oh joy , at least i will find out , hope for good news . Had a blood test today as well
Good luck Kaz

My Mrs ( well now ex ) was sectioned for the 2nd time last June
Trying to get help was ridiculous even the second time when they had her records
I was locked outside the house for 3 days with ambulances and police trying to get her out but everyone just kept saying it was the other’s responsibility
I was waiting the last morning with the Ambulance who had been there hours being told the police had no spare resources and couldn’t attend
After 7 hours the Ambulance said, we can’t go in without police so we’re leaving
I asked what the hell do I do then, smash the door down and have her attack me then call the police

Anyway I said to my neighbour I’m going to throw a brick through my kitchen window and when I do call the police and say my neighbour has just smashed his window and so on

The police were there in less than 5 minutes with sirens on
So much for no resources

Had that recently. They found a non-cancerous growth in my lower bowel that was easily removed. The vast majority of cases aren't cancerous so don't worry.

In fact, if you want to lose weight, the industrial strength laxative you have to take before the colonoscopy does the job!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.