General / Mental Health Support Thread

Confirmed blood in my poo, being referred for the very urgent within two weeks for camera then follow up to get the results. I knew it was coming as i could see it in my poo . Oh joy , at least i will find out , hope for good news . Had a blood test today as well
This happened to me about seven years ago before my current health issues and caused a scare, but was ultimately put down to a paraesophageal hernia that was corrected.

I hope it turns out to be something even less disruptive.

Keep us updated.

Had that recently. They found a non-cancerous growth in my lower bowel that was easily removed. The vast majority of cases aren't cancerous so don't worry.

In fact, if you want to lose weight, the industrial strength laxative you have to take before the colonoscopy does the job!
Ha, not looking foward to that bit !

This happened to me about seven years ago before my current health issues and caused a scare, but was ultimately put down to a paraesophageal hernia that was corrected.

I hope it turns out to be something even less disruptive.

Keep us updated.
Thanks lovely , the good thing is my trust are shit hot on the two week thing that i should have answers very soon , the surgery rang me with the poo test result in less than two days so they dont hang about , footy is a good distraction for a week at least

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.