Merlin Magic

World class player and amazing to be able to watch him at City, and it actually seem like he enjoys the club and the fans.

Annoys me to no end how ignorant fans have become lately automatically assuming Mata is levels above Silva after just one season where Mata needed to play much more of an attacking and goal scoring role

Form is temporary, Class is permanent.

His Goal against QPR was genius

And it looked like he enjoyed it!

7164319852_39b2344a1e_z.jpg

Really hope its back to his best next season

The most skilled player in City history. He will have two careers. One as an attacking midfielder and one as a deep lying playmaker.

Carver said:
I'm more concerned that Dave, Yaya and Kun all get a good rest this summer. Get a bit of sun on their backs and come back healthy. They all look a little bit powfagged.

Oh, and if it's to be Pellegrini, according to Spanish reporters he 'loves' Dave.

Now thats a word my late mother used to use and I haven't heard it for ages, a proper Lancastrian saying "Powfagged". For those outside Lancashire it means tired!!

Best player we have bar non but he could be so much better and that is the frustrating part.

Needs to score more goals than he does and more important goals.

Didsbury Dave said:
First name on the team sheet and a genuine world class player. He's our most important player bar none. If he plays well then so do we.
He's our most skillful player, the best in PL even with Aguero a close second. I still feel Komps is our most important player.
None of them have had a great season and watching that video made me a bit sad thinking what a wasted year this has been.

DruntBlunt said:
Didsbury Dave said:
First name on the team sheet and a genuine world class player. He's our most important player bar none. If he plays well then so do we.
He's our most skillful player, the best in PL even with Aguero a close second. I still feel Komps is our most important player.
None of them have had a great season and watching that video made me a bit sad thinking what a wasted year this has been.
^This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.