Merlin Magic

I always see the best of Silva when Milner is playing. The link up play between them is fantastic. When Milner isn't on the pitch David doesnt seem to have that edge, but that might be down to Nasri being there and I also don't believe that it was just coincidence that Silva lost form when Milner got injured in January last season.

Stuey said:
I always see the best of Silva when Milner is playing. The link up play between them is fantastic. When Milner isn't on the pitch David doesnt seem to have that edge, but that might be down to Nasri being there and I also don't believe that it was just coincidence that Silva lost form when Milner got injured in January last season.
I hear you, Stuey but I think that had more to do with Silva getting injured.

Blue Haze said:
blueinsa said:
lionheart said:
Such a shame that Merlin the Magician failed to materialise at the FA Cup Final

Unlike you to have a dig?

Am i the only one to see you for what you are?

No
To be fair to lh, he is correct. Then again, the same accusation could be levelled at just about every other member of the team except perhaps Joe (who had fuck all to do; one effort on target in the whole game) Carlos and Samir.

Stuey said:

The team plays well when ever Milner plays. Always confident we are going to win when he starts because he's reliable in attack and defence. If we add a winger and a center mid next season, maybe Isco too then im confident we will retain the title.

Been disappointed with silva this season, but that video sums us up this season. Clips of last season and this season, the chances we have missed is pathetic. Players taking to many touched, or a shit touch. There's a chance in the video of aguero vs real/Ajax and he's got a shooting chance or can pass to dzeko. Ends up in the keepers arms after a poor touch.

Carver said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Carver said:
I'm more concerned that Dave, Yaya and Kun all get a good rest this summer. Get a bit of sun on their backs and come back healthy. They all look a little bit powfagged.

I think that Pellegrinis management style will get them back to their best. I honestly think Mancini's tactics and personality just wore them down mentally.

I agree. Whoever it is mustn't be scared of taking Yaya off when he's having a bad day (yes I know he can change the game on it's head in an in instant but sometimes it's for his own good). Whoever it is needs to get what we've had from Nasri in the last 2 months applied to the whole season.

Now that yaya has signed a long term contract I think the will be in a better position.

First name on the team sheet and a genuine world class player. He's our most important player bar none. If he plays well then so do we.

Someone on here was arguing a few months ago that nasri was a better player. A mind-boggling opinion.

Mr. Aguia said:
Carver said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I think that Pellegrinis management style will get them back to their best. I honestly think Mancini's tactics and personality just wore them down mentally.

I agree. Whoever it is mustn't be scared of taking Yaya off when he's having a bad day (yes I know he can change the game on it's head in an in instant but sometimes it's for his own good). Whoever it is needs to get what we've had from Nasri in the last 2 months applied to the whole season.

Now that yaya has signed a long term contract I think the will be in a better position.

We'll hopefully have a central midfielder as good on the ball as Yaya after this summer to interchange him with. Yaya with only half a game to run would be amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.