Merson the Muppet

CityBuzzin said:
paulchapo said:
The stamp didn't look good and if deliberate it was a stupid thing to do.It certainly looks deliberate but i noticed something nobody has picked up on.As he is landing Modric pushes him in the back,causing him to lose balance.I think he kicked out at that rather than trying to do Parker.Still stupid though given his reputation and the way refs seem to have it in for us.

That is 7 games missed this season through suspension,almost a fifth of the season and no team can afford a player in their ranks that continues in that vein,no matter how good.

But yes Merson is a prick,why re hash it?It is over,he is serving the ban,end of.
Rag

I certainly hope you mean Merson and not me!

He has just said on soccer saturday that if City don't win the league this season. He can't see them ever winning it because Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United etc will improve.

What a ridiculous thing to stay. And City of course aren't going to improve at all if we don't win the league?

Feel so much better not listening to the fuck wits on Soccer Saturday.

Just turn over and watch the hammers v Millwall.

I really dont care what Merson the drink driving drug addict has to say about our club..He is only gutted cos Arsenal are 17 yes 17 points behind us!!!

BlueCityfan said:
He has just said on soccer saturday that if City don't win the league this season. He can't see them ever winning it because Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United etc will improve.

What a ridiculous thing to stay. And City of course aren't going to improve at all if we don't win the league?

Many 'experts' said the same last season. That it was our big chance because utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea were going to improve. Probably the same pricks that say the PL isn't as strong as it used to be.

Morons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.