Merson the Muppet

ChicagoBlue said:
Paul Merson said:
Daily Star, 28th January 2012

WHAT Mario Balotelli did to Scott Parker was disgraceful and he should have been banned for even longer than four games.

He could have taken Parker’s eye out, stamping on his head like that. Only he will know if it was deliberate.

But it didn’t look good to me – or to ­Manchester City either, otherwise they would have appealed.

For me, referee Howard Webb should be banned as well. He was standing right in line with it when it happened and didn’t give anything.

I find it hard to believe he didn’t see it. That seems very strange to me. But it’s only Balotelli who’s getting banned.

(Blah, Blah, Blah)

That stamp was out of order and if he keeps doing things like that it could end up costing City the title.

So, Merson thinks it was disgraceful, should have been banned for more than four games, but he states he has NO IDEA if it was deliberate?! What an idiot!

Then, to end the article, he calls it a "stamp"?!

So, I guess Merson is phoning it in these days, and is too crazy to understand even what HE THINKS!?!

What a bunch of gutter "journalism" about a week after it was a story!!

I hope Mario comes back and gets that extra goal against United, just so he can have the hat trick! Maybe a penalty? Yeah, a 95th minute penalty to win the Premiership!!
he was asked about RVP s elbow on SSN today..... and he asked to moved on from that!!!! he is a waste of space.....like more than half the pundits out there!!

i took a u-turn and now think it was deliberate.

so i can understand what he's saying but he contradicts himself so much in that passage.

end of the day the guys a fucking idiot.

What a fucking muppet Merson is, no wonder soccer Saturday as never took up the offer Of having Noel Gallagher on that show, he'd rip the fuck out of them.

On Soccer Saturday he's just described Simeon Jackson as Cinnamon Jackson and couldn't understand why Stelling took this piss out of him - uneducated inbred muppet!!!

why the fuck do you guys listen to this muppet, hes getting last laugh, as things he says is for effect, he knows he says sumit bout a club/player he gets ppl wound up.
hes must be laughing his arse off atm

When's he up in court, or has it been sorted, wonder what his blood test would reveal!

errr he didn't 'stamp on his head'

Merson must be sniffing coke again bless him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.