Message from a Sunderland fan

I agree with all of this.

Sunderland fans have always been a really nice friendly bunch whenever I’ve met them too. Like many blues I’ve got a soft spot for them.
Had a good session with some Mackems the night before the League Cup Final with them telling us about how all the Omens of who they’d played etc were like an coho of 1973 and until YaYa stepped up it was looking pretty ominous!! After the game the SAFC Fans were fantastic and did themselves proud -the opposite of many of the Villa Fans before and after

I still have fond memories of mixing the Sunderland fans in the Osbourne back in 91 (I think), when we -sadly- relegated them. Loads of them. Great fans.

I still have fond memories of mixing the Sunderland fans in the Osbourne back in 91 (I think), when we -sadly- relegated them. Loads of them. Great fans.
Yes they were fantastic that day as well -just as well as there were easily 10,000 at the game that day

Just watching the Big. Match Revisited 1980 Cardiff v Sunderland at Ninian Park. Sunderland needed a win to secure promotion. Your support was phenomenal couldn't see one Cardiff fan. Jam packed with Mackems. They talk about Newcastle support but I think yours is better. You could only draw which left you needing a point against West Ham at home in the final game, did you get it?

Just watching the Big. Match Revisited 1980 Cardiff v Sunderland at Ninian Park. Sunderland needed a win to secure promotion. Your support was phenomenal couldn't see one Cardiff fan. Jam packed with Mackems. They talk about Newcastle support but I think yours is better. You could only draw which left you needing a point against West Ham at home in the final game, did you get it?

Yeah, won 2 nil and got up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.