Message from an Everton Fan (& my reply)

MShaw said:
I went to uni in Liverpool, so naturally I have a lot of Everton fans who are friends of mine. The usual banter has been flowing about on the text today. Got this message about half an hour ago.

Dear Man City, Your money will never buy our class, dignity and team spirit. Thanks for another 3 points. Regards, Everton Football Club

My response to which was

Dear Everton, it's no wonder no-one wants to come in and buy your club. Who the fuck would attempt to purchase three intangible objects such as class, dignity and team spirit? We've bought quality players, a fantastic infrastructure and much needed improvements to our training ground & other facilities with our investment. I guess you're not used to having money, but if that's what you'd do with it I'm not surprised no-one trusts you with any. Maybe that's where you've been going wrong. Anyway, see you in the fa cup fin... erm, the champions lea... um... ok the league next season where you can continue to be our little 'bogey team'. By the way, good luck trying to keep hold of baines, rodwell & co. You never know, maybe they'll be happy being paid in 'class, diginity and team spirit'. All the best, City

BOOM. Sit the fuck down

Scousers - dignity & class? I dont thinks so..................

LIVERPOOL

A stinking shithole of a city populated by the lowest people on the planet. If you arrive at Lime Street Station take my advice and get on the first train out to anywhere else. This place makes downtown Baghdad look like Venice at the height of summer. As soon as you step out of Lime Street you are greeted by a decaying concrete monstrosity and the most chavs you will ever see in one place. True there are a couple of decent buildings but would you travel to Kabul to see one pretty building?

Forget anything you have heard about scouse humour. If your idea of comedy is robbing grannies, begging in the street, sniffing glue, stabbing anyone for anything or shoplifting then you will have a ball. Otherwise stay away.

Another warning is avoid these scumbags when they travel abroad. I live in Amsterdam and due to those twats at easyjet these arseholes can now travel abroad quite cheaply. They are easy to spot as they come here with a pair of shell suit bottoms and a liverpool FC top. They generally hunt in packs ie they come in a bar bringing a liverpool flag, sing for an hour and fuck off. They are hated by all (especially the dutch)and should not be allowed passports. Build a wall round the place and do everybody a favour.
Professional mourners too.

glen quagmire said:
standupefc said:
Don't know why City fans are so bitter. Most City fans leaving the game took the defeat and said fair do's and just kept quiet. Considering 1 of your players cost more than our whole team, you should be finishing above us.

But, but, but money can't buy success!

Top reply of the day for me that answer.

clowns pockets said:
LIVERPOOL

A stinking shithole of a city populated by the lowest people on the planet. If you arrive at Lime Street Station take my advice and get on the first train out to anywhere else. This place makes downtown Baghdad look like Venice at the height of summer. As soon as you step out of Lime Street you are greeted by a decaying concrete monstrosity and the most chavs you will ever see in one place. True there are a couple of decent buildings but would you travel to Kabul to see one pretty building?

Forget anything you have heard about scouse humour. If your idea of comedy is robbing grannies, begging in the street, sniffing glue, stabbing anyone for anything or shoplifting then you will have a ball. Otherwise stay away.

Another warning is avoid these scumbags when they travel abroad. I live in Amsterdam and due to those twats at easyjet these arseholes can now travel abroad quite cheaply. They are easy to spot as they come here with a pair of shell suit bottoms and a liverpool FC top. They generally hunt in packs ie they come in a bar bringing a liverpool flag, sing for an hour and fuck off. They are hated by all (especially the dutch)and should not be allowed passports. Build a wall round the place and do everybody a favour.

I think your being just a tad hysterical. Just a tad.

Very deluded, pretentious set of fans. "You're gonna win fuck all." or "You've never won fuck all." was seriously cringeworthy. What have they ever won apart from an ASBO?

If we put our chances away in the first half we'd have been 4-0 up. Phil Dowd won the game for them. Ah well. When Baines, Cahill etc jump off the stolen, devoid of money ship, they'll be left in mid table. But at least they'll still have that special 'Team spirit', eh? Scouse twats.

Unknown_Genius said:
clowns pockets said:
LIVERPOOL

I think your being just a tad hysterical. Just a tad.
i don't

I went yesterday their fans were fucking awful but nowhere near as bad as Liverpool at Anfield a few weeks back. Didn`t hear a peep from them till they scored yesterday but did not hear anything from Liverpool at 3 - 0 up so gotta say they are worse. Everton are a small time club in the shadow of Liverpool and they will be forever, also got nothing on us thats why they are bitter!! Liverpools not a bad City though, decent people and sound enough. No need for all this scouse bashing, sound like rags!!!!

Jonny68 said:
I went yesterday their fans were fucking awful but nowhere near as bad as Liverpool at Anfield a few weeks back. Didn`t hear a peep from them till they scored yesterday but did not hear anything from Liverpool at 3 - 0 up so gotta say they are worse. Everton are a small time club in the shadow of Liverpool and they will be forever, also got nothing on us thats why they are bitter!! Liverpools not a bad City though, decent people and sound enough. No need for all this scouse bashing, sound like rags!!!!
there's every reason for this 'scouse bashing',their fuckin vermin

your fans become more like uniteds everyday- that smug arrogance that the red half of both cities possess, will erode all that is good about city.ask a city fan of a certain age and you will understand the lows that most have gone through in supporting a non-achieving team. i know a few city fans , and your opinions would amuse them no end. this argument crops up constantly and always ends up in the same way. can take the vermin, granny robbing jibes but ginger no way!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.