Message from an Everton Fan (& my reply)

standupefc said:
Don't know why City fans are so bitter. Most City fans leaving the game took the defeat and said fair do's and just kept quiet. Considering 1 of your players cost more than our whole team, you should be finishing above us.
I don't get it either. Everton is not the first team we have lost to all season. As long as we achieve our objective, any team can beat us for all I care.

Just take it on the chin. They weathered the storm, threw on Cahill to ruffle some feathers and got the points with a couple of loopin headers, the first of which should have been saved.

Our players weren't about to start risking second yellows a week before the Cup final, it's a result that actually ended up meaning nothing following the Spurs result.
It comes right from the top at Everton. With their directors acting like louts when they enjoy our hospitality (class and dignity? yeah right). While Kenwright is bemoaning our good fortune he is detracting attention away from his total inability to take Everton F.C forward as a football club.

And that is all I ever expect of my club, that we are going in the right direction, and we are, Everton are at best, punching above their weight, at worst treading water until that dreaded day when they lose their fabled top flight status.

Well done Everton.

I've got no truck with Everton, or their fans. What I wasn't happy was with our players kicking off. Do the fucking fighting for the shirt on the pitch! It really pisses me off we lost yesterday. We need to be more ruthless, and without Tevez, we aren't.

I would hope we would raise our game against Everton for once! Like we always seem to do against Villa!

guvnors son mcfc said:
I have nothing but respect for Evertonians, they are the only fans who have any idea what City fans have lived with and continue to live with.
No matter what we achieve The Rags will always be the darlings of British football and we will be seen as the second club in this City.
Everton have exactly the same in Liverpool,

When Everton had a great team in the 80's Reid, Southall, Gray, and won the league with ease they still were in Liverpools shadow.

Whether we like it or not Liverpool and the Rags are WORLD brands, recognised throughout the world wherever you go. Their grounds are filled with tourists week in week out. You can pass Anfield or OT any day of the week and see tens of muppets from all over the place. WANKERS

Everton like City are true fans, because they live there, because their dad, brother support them.

If the money had gone Evertons way we would be exactly the same as their fans are now JEALOUS and we are now the team to beat so victory against the millions of Man City must taste very sweet.

Our history and fan base are very similar, in fact they have more trophies.

Please City, do not turn into RAGS, because we are sounding like them now and we havent won a pot yet.

Remember all the reasons why we hate the RAGS. The future looks amazing for us but show some class, FFS, we will be despised and even hated in the years to come.

That is what jealousy brings

Like a breath of fresh air ,amongst a sea of shite posts, well put young man you make me proud to be a City fan , as Robert Nesta Marley once sang "If you know your History, ... you will know where you are coming from " . 35yrs

danburge82 said:
shackattack said:
city have won nothing yet and as any city fan knows it can smack you in the face very quickly. i do not need anyone to remind me of evertons failings as i watch it on a far too regular basis. city are nowhere near the finished article at the moment and thats not a dig its a fact. as for the city itself a short stroll up oldham street does not differ in the slightest from a stroll off lime street. as for the tracksuits and liverpool tops coming off easyjet ?? was that not a harry enfield sketch!

Far from the finished article, you're correct. I've made it clear that I think we won't be the finished article until possibly 2014, to which loads of blues diagreed with me and told me we should be the finished article now after spending £XXxxxxxx. Almost all pundits give us shit for that as well as they think we should benwinning the league by now. Also opposition fans love to song the songs about us not winning owt as they also think we'd be better than we actually are (but it will be very sweet when we start to give teams a good hiding on a regular basis in five years time).

And you're right about Manchester we have some of the roughest neighbourhoods in Britain, we have about five of the top 15 poorest 'wards' in the country (topping the list with Benchill in Wythenshawe) and actually have more crime per head of population than any city in the UK (that was on North West Tonight last year). So there's no way us Mancunians can have a dig at Liverpool for that.
Bollocks,crime is so widespread there that most of it isn't even reported,its just a scruffy little city with a chip on it's shoulder and a persecution complex. Liverpool is within close proximity to it's regional capital, Manchester.
Liverpool wallows in disproportionate grief

standupefc said:
Don't know why City fans are so bitter. Most City fans leaving the game took the defeat and said fair do's and just kept quiet. Considering 1 of your players cost more than our whole team, you should be finishing above us.

Obviously you didn't read the first post

Dear Man City, Your money will never buy our class, dignity and team spirit. Thanks for another 3 points. Regards, Everton Football Club

The OP was responding to an everton fan so ask yourself again who is
the bitter? The most common response from opposition fans these day is
the old "you're turning into rags" line but it just doesn't wash. We will never
be like them. We remember all too well what it's like to be always struggling
to match the better teams. We have been fortunate enough to get lucky
with a wealthy owner and the ability to compete at the highest level.
WE don't need to apologise for that. F*^ck you if you don't like it.

berger1985 said:
r.soleofsalford, there can't be two people with that name, you were a couple of rows in front of me today.

Can't believe how quiet that lot were until they scored, quite embarrassing though they can make a racket when they can be arsed.

I don't really get all the resentment Evertonians have towards City, you can almost taste the bitterness from most of them. You would think they would understand why we are happy with our position, regardless of money spent with a team picking up trophies for fun being our closest rivals. Hypocrites, crying out for an investor yet bemoaning investors at others clubs.

hi mate, all very true. the vast majority of other clubs fan would piss themselves with excitement like excited puppies, just at the merest whisper of a billionaire owner coming in and lavishing their club with lovely wonga.

yes it was me at that shithole. in fact talking about shitholes, i did you notice that everton have no cubicles if you need a dump, unless of courses they shit down the hole in the urinals in a sort of asiatic toilet kinda way.

its been a couple of years since ive been to goodison, and on reflection you can keep the old grounds, give me coms any day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.