Message from an Everton Fan (& my reply)

Tattooedcityfan said:
are their fans always that wank? was like a morgue til they scored....

always like that. always have been at woodison.

even against the red dippers it's hardly groundbreaking stuff.

just another one of many teams jealous of our financial situation.

When we play everton, it's like playing a bird at pool in front of a full pub. You know your miles better but one mistake after another happens and everyone can see what the result's going to be. Our missed chances in the first half is the equivalent of potting the black by mistake.

Tattooedcityfan said:
are their fans always that wank? was like a morgue til they scored....

I was on another thread last week, and got hammered even from our own for calling Everton, and their fans as being bitter, quiet, no songs, fickle etc etc.
Maybe more will believe me now after yet another library in Liverpool that was today.

And they have always been bitter towards us - even before the money. It's to do with thinking they are at minimum in their eyes on a par with us as a club. We all know, as does any half brained footy fan, even Everton " fans" deep down, that they are not, never have been and never will be - money or not..
Their support is shite. It vanishes at the drop of a hat, crowds plummet to levels we never have, and is crap even when it's there..Home and away.
If that's class - then they are welcome to it..

4.30 before we heard a sound out of them today...the usual to be honest

anymore than 2sheiks said:
When we play everton, it's like playing a bird at pool in front of a full pub. You know your miles better but one mistake after another happens and everyone can see what the result's going to be. Our missed chances in the first half is the equivalent of potting the black by mistake.
It´s about time we potted the fookin brown against these coonts with big , hard , butt ended shaft. Cost us CL tonight not being able to stand up to what is no more and no less than bullying. Vieira´s miss was beyond fookin belief

I also liked the "you've never won fuck all" chant ..... apart from the obvious double negative, its clear that they don't have a clue about our history.

I suppose class they show is the 10 year old kid standing up on his seat whilst everyone else was sat down to shout ' ohh Manchester is full of s**t'. Parents probably dead proud of how they've brough him up lol

Been following City barely four months and I'm already sick to death of these stupid statistics that fans of other teams routinely trot out when they happen to get a result against City. "Edin Dzeko cost more than your entire team!" Yeah, and that's why your team has been stuck in mid-table mediocrity while City are in an FA Cup final and about to qualify for the Champions League. Same goes for Aston Villa and Darren Bent.

class and dignity? from fucking scousers? the blue ones are 10 times worse than the red 'uns n'all

Sad .... diddums have the girls in the sky blue shirts had another season of underachievement ? Not one of you have got the guts to admit that yet again your team was beaten by a better prepared team with players who wanted to go and earn their corn . 7 wins out of 8 is hardly a coincidence is it ? And don't flatter yourselves thinking this is our cup final ... We regard it as our seasons guaranteed 6 points .. there are far more important teams than City , starting with your neighbours , The City game is just a nice afternoon out !
Like taking next door's brat kids to the park and laugh when they piss their pants and let them go home crying to mummy :) Chin up lads, You might grow up one day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.