Message To The Green And Yellow Fans From Stretford.........

that would be good. along with the streamers idea. lets make a day of it. show em who the pride of manchester is.

You will find it goes back to 1878 our first team colours, it's a statement not a team thing, we wear Red black n white for United.

BTW, it looks like our sister club will be you're new neighbours in Newton heath, I believe they may change the colours to Yellow and green, I hope they are not too noisy.

Whitworth warrior said:
You will find it goes back to 1878 our first team colours, it's a statement not a team thing, we wear Red black n white for United.

BTW, it looks like our sister club will be you're new neighbours in Newton heath, I believe they may change the colours to Yellow and green, I hope they are not too noisy.

HAHAHA........

So it is Yellow and Green,

Now it is your sister club!!!!!!

Thought it was a group of supporters who were so totally disillusioned with their club and the way it was run they set up another club.

Which if you know anything about football history many clubs have evolved that way, so good luck to them if that is what they want.

The confusion and ignorance is hilarious, green and gold erm yellow actually, its a statement not a team thing, NO its not, its a few grafters making money out of an idea nothing else don`t kid yourself.

You really should think about what it is saying about you and your supporters.

Some honest rags I know absolutely hate it more green and yellow at games sums up the state you supporters are in

Didn't Liverpool split from Everton way back when and then became more successful than them?

Same could happen again to FC Ushited !!

mancity dan said:
Didn't Liverpool split from Everton way back when and then became more successful than them?

Same could happen again to FC Ushited !!

There are many more examples, a sister club sums up their mentality.

Whitworth warrior said:

Why 1878 ? united wern't formed till the 1900's.

Whitworth warrior said:

You mean FC Uni*ed of Bury? That's surely where they began, so Bury is their spiritual home?
BTW, I come from Newton Heath, and we used to regularly piss on the ground there....childish and sad maybe.....but we enjoyed it all the same....lol.

A Blue said:
Whitworth warrior said:

Why 1878 ? united wern't formed till the 1900's.

I think he means 1078. Wasn't Sir Robert Tiquettout one of William the Conqueror's knights, joined in with that other well-known Norman, Eric de Trafford, and they had a joust on Chemin de Mathieu de Busbie for the prize of wearing green and yellow on their respective heraldic shields?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.