Message To The Green And Yellow Fans From Stretford.........

I don't have any designs etc, but I still reckon a banner should read ''Manchester welcomes the visiting Norwich supporters'' It makes the point in a subtle way and would really wind them up!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
I don't have any designs etc, but I still reckon a banner should read ''Manchester welcomes the visiting Norwich supporters'' It makes the point in a subtle way and would really wind them up!

Certainly something along these lines would be hilarious.

Glazers_Wallet said:
utdflag.png
"SUITS YOU"
good sign !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work in the motor trade and have a sign maker friend who will do me a banner at trade cost.

He will do a 15ft x 4ft white vinyl type material banner with black text saying whatever we want and even an image if we like for £125. All we have to do is provide the design, he will also put the eyelet holes in so it can be tied up.

I live in Lincolnshire but am coming up for the game on the 17th, sitting on ESL3 block 304 (from memory) so if we can get the cash together can meet somebody beforehand or alternatively if we have enough cash I could get it sent via Royal Mail to someone more local so it will definately get there.

He does need to know quickish so he can get it made and dropped of with me intime.

Will donate a total of £30.00 for the Norwich and Feeder one, £15.00 each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.