Message To The Green And Yellow Fans From Stretford.........

m27 said:
Childish I know, but everytime I see one of THOSE scarves I can't help going "OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!" in the style of a farmer from down that Norfolk way.

I urge you all to adopt this approach, especially on Derby Day.

Not bad.....

They just make me laugh, how fucking stupid is it.

Whitworth warrior said:
You will find it goes back to 1878 our first team colours

green & yellow it is then

Whitworth warrior said:
we wear Red black n white for United.

only rag fuckwits could buy a green & yellow scarf to protest against the glazers and wear it with official red merchandise sold at the club shop with the money going to, err, the glazers. epic fail!

Whitworth warrior said:
BTW, it looks like our sister club will be you're new neighbours in Newton heath

sister club? what a deluded twat! fc scum of bury was founded as a protest against the scum, its owners and the way it was run. it's like calling liverpool the sister club of everton or afc wimbledon the sister club of mk dons. ycnmiu.

Whitworth warrior said:
I believe they may change the colours to Yellow and green, I hope they are not too noisy.

so it's definitely green & yellow. and what the fuck would a plastic armchair rag know about noise?

p.s. fuck off

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
A Blue said:
Why 1878 ? united wern't formed till the 1900's.

I think he means 1078. Wasn't Sir Robert Tiquettout one of William the Conqueror's knights, joined in with that other well-known Norman, Eric de Trafford, and they had a joust on Chemin de Mathieu de Busbie for the prize of wearing green and yellow on their respective heraldic shields?

Red, gold and green, red gold and greeeeeen. Karma karma karma karma karma comedians.....

utdflag.png

A Blue said:
Whitworth warrior said:
You will find it goes back to 1878 our first team colours, it's a statement not a team thing, we wear Red black n white for United.

BTW, it looks like our sister club will be you're new neighbours in Newton heath, I believe they may change the colours to Yellow and green, I hope they are not too noisy.
Why 1878 ? united wern't formed till the 1900's.
1992 to be precise.

only rag fuckwits could buy a green & yellow scarf to protest against the glazers and wear it with official red merchandise sold at the club shop with the money going to, err, the glazers. epic fail!

This cracks me up every time! and the stupid fuckwits just dont get it do they!

Immaculate Pasta said:
2rvzcko.jpg

I'll start the ball rolling - £10

This one !!!! Brilliant.

Can we please ban the 'Thank you Sheikh Mansour' and 'City are Back' banners please? Really embarrassing and give the away supporters no end of fun.

I'd also like to say that i have respect for any clubs supporters who actually do something about the clubs owners if they are not happy. Instead of sitting around and moaning about it (Liverpool, Everton, Newcastle etc) and crying like babies, at least this lot of done something that has got the media interested and building support.

Still like the Norwich banner though ! Good work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.