Message to the Norwich Fans that attended today.

I'd have given them more credit had they not sang Newcastle's favourite song "where were you when you were shit" within a minute of kick off, it might be banter, but they should know better, and whilst they made quite a bit of noise, I barely understood a word of it.

I was gifted a ticket to the game today, but i turned out it was in the 'away' end. so was sat amongst the Norwich 'Ultras', took my city hat off just in case so had to sit all game with a frozen head , but gave us an insight of how it is to be a vistor to our place. I would say it is VERY impressive. especially when the whole ground does the poznan. The canary fans turned out to be ok and were actually pretty funny, doing the poznan when they scored and mimicking our 'we are city we score when we want' song.All in all it made me even more proud to be a Blue!

They are just enjoying their time in the sun, their forums (there are a few very small ones) have the usual splattering of insults and accusations about us buying success

Many go on to compare what they have spent and what we have spent, not realising that they too have also brought their success to date, it all get rather silly, some clubs have more money than other (There is a Smiths Song in here somewhere) some shop at the local market, some shop at Happy Shopper, we shop in Harrods all clubs buy players!

I'm currently studying in Norwich for my degree and I can tell you it is a passionate football town City that care very much about their club. They get capacity crowds every home game (including when they were in the Championship) and the promotion parade they had was great fun with half the population of Norwich coming out to celebrate. Paul Lambert has created a real buzz in the area and people seem to have a real connection with him. I do hope they stay up because I believe Norwich is a big enough club to warrant a sustained period in the Premier League.

swblue said:
They were pretty good to be fair. It only took them 2 minutes to sing "where were you when you were shit" though ;-)

As the bloke behind me said: "Getting more than you in Division Two..."

Top fans. A couple live down our way and we met them in the Corner Shop before the game and in our local afterwards. Nothing but complimentary about us and want us to beat the other lot to the title. Looking forward to the away trip.

danny123 said:
swblue said:
They were pretty good to be fair. It only took them 2 minutes to sing "where were you when you were shit" though ;-)

I think today was a new record for that airing, they actually sang it before kick-off!!
the record is evertons fans, they sang it the night before the fookin game.

brilliant support today from the norwich lads, hope you stay up.

Ducado said:
They are just enjoying their time in the sun, their forums (there are a few very small ones) have the usual splattering of insults and accusations about us buying success

Many go on to compare what they have spent and what we have spent, not realising that they too have also brought their success to date, it all get rather silly, some clubs have more money than other (There is a Smiths Song in here somewhere) some shop at the local market, some shop at Happy Shopper, we shop in Harrods all clubs buy players!

Duc-On walking out of the South stand and past a few Norwich fans I overheard a pair of them talking. "Tevez earns what ? 200k per week...They are buying success"

I just looked at my 11yr old who happened to hear this to and shook my head.!!!!

Fair play to the carrot crunchers..Brought more than Newcastle,Villa from what is a woman of a place to get to!

I must say I thought the "Delias right,your cookings shite" chant was the funniest of the day!

ban-mcfc said:
yeah they seemed a decent bunch, although one guy on the upper tier singled me out as i was walking out after the final whistle. for some reason he kept pointing directly at me and giving me a wanker sign, i just waved back laughing and he mimicked my wave and gave more wanker signs. didn't know what i'd done but he seemed really mean :(

anyways yeah the rest of them were pretty good, "we're norwich city, we'll score when we want" made me laugh.

You blocked his tractor in!

They were not all brilliant There was a few waving scum scarfs on the coaches that past me when i was walking to the ground fucking pricks i hate that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.