Message to the Norwich Fans that attended today.

comparing the turn out from the likes of Wigan, Bolton, Fulham etc

I know that Norwich is a LONG drive (Cameras on the long A roads too) so they deserve some recognition and respect.

Be ashamed Wigan etc

Pity someone can't make a banner with '' 35,000 sell out against Blackpool Division 2'' or similar ready to put up when they start all that ''Where were you when you were shit'' crap!

Did you see them pointing at the empty seats ? They waited until after 85 mins - when people were going home early to say it though

oakiecokie said:
Tell you what intrigued me about them,was the large number of their fans who were buying lots of City tops etc in the Store !!
Never seen as many away fans buying our stock.
Must be Christmas presents for our new "plastic fans" ;)

Probably bought them to wind up the other half of the Nowich
population who support the rags

Stevie B said:
Agreed to all of the points, Best support we've had this season.

Applauded the chant when they sang about their Bayern munich victory all those years ago.... True you beat Bayern, we lost :(
But we can try have a go next week :D

I was very impressed by the massive applause they gave their team at the end of the game - but what was the "3-0 down and..." song that became "3-1 down" and then "4-1 down"? I couldnt make that out

Re: Re: Message to the Norwich Fans that attended today.

mancityvstoke said:
comparing the turn out from the likes of Wigan, Bolton, Fulham etc

I know that Norwich is a LONG drive (Cameras on the long A roads too) so they deserve some recognition and respect.

Be ashamed Wigan etc

I was going to say that!

Chris in London said:
Stevie B said:
Agreed to all of the points, Best support we've had this season.

Applauded the chant when they sang about their Bayern munich victory all those years ago.... True you beat Bayern, we lost :(
But we can try have a go next week :D

I was very impressed by the massive applause they gave their team at the end of the game - but what was the "3-0 down and..." song that became "3-1 down" and then "4-1 down"? I couldnt make that out

I think it was "3.0 down, who gives a fuck, were super Norwich and were staying up". Although even at 3.1 and 4.1 it sounded like they were saying 3.0 still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.