Message to the Norwich Fans that attended today.

thanks for the nice words, personally i thought our vocal noise was well below par that we have set at anfield, old trafford and villa park although i was at the back of the upper tier, and the fact you never let us have the ball.We always travel in numbers remember two years ago we took 4k to Huddersfield in league one.

First time at the ethiad for me and the support was good from your guys, far better than anfield, villa park or "the swamp". Only criticism is that the last 15 minutes you were quiet apart from when you scored.

Personally the league us yours to loose, utd and anywhere near as good as you and the only other team that look outstanding are spurs who you already dispatched.

And yes the song was 3 nil down, who gives a fuck, were super norwich and were staying up.

'Where were you when you were shit?' seems the most popular chant from visiting fans these days! How about the retort 'We were here, we were here, we were here when we were shit'

summer of 69 said:
'Where were you when you were shit?' seems the most popular chant from visiting fans these days! How about the retort 'We were here, we were here, we were here when we were shit'
does my head in
not because its true, but because they themselves know that we've been through the shit and were still there. loved the '' where were you on wednesday night '' to wolves fans ahah

morningalan said:
Did any of the Norwich fans stand in the upper tier? Just wondered.

yh apart from a block in the middle, stewards were pretty forceful and were making arrangements for ejections within the first 5 minutes.

I thought their centre forward Morrison put in an outstanding shift for the team yesterday. If anybody on their side deserved a goal it was him after running himself ragged as the lone frontman for most of the match. The guy was playing non-league a few seasons ago so fair play to him, he has obviously worked hard for his chance at the big time and seems determined to take it.

LongsightM13 said:
I thought their centre forward Morrison put in an outstanding shift for the team yesterday. If anybody on their side deserved a goal it was him after running himself ragged as the lone frontman for most of the match. The guy was playing non-league a few seasons ago so fair play to him, he has obviously worked hard for his chance at the big time and seems determined to take it.

Well said Longsight, i said the same thing at the game to my mate when they scored and i realized it was him, if they had to score then i was glad it was him as he ran his balls off all game and did give us a couple of anxious moments before he scored!

Agree with earlier comments on their support from them, respect you guys, respect! Not sure why they all had 'Scum' scarves though....... :-)

could hardly hear them and i'm right next to the away end.

very average support, good numbers, but it was their cup final.

m20.benny said:
could hardly hear them and i'm right next to the away end.

very average support, good numbers, but it was their cup final.

100% agree with this.
I'm in the corner of the North Stand/Colin Bell 1st tier so almost diagonally opposite the away fans.
Came with good numbers of them,but I very rarely heard them chanting.
I would say only Everton fans have been quieter this season.
TBF I think some of the away fans are suffering from "Shock and Awe" with the constant pounding their teams are getting at the Etihad this season.

Fuck Norwich and their support, they were shit just like their team. Can't believe we have a thread about how good another teams support was.ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.