Messi or Neymar?

Sky Sports News HQVerified account‏@SkySportsNewsHQ
PAPERS: Neymar's father revealed an unnamed club has already offered over 144 million pounds for the forward #SSNHQ

CaW5PtsWAAAdITk.png

It says rags leading the chase,click bait me thinks.

I can see this thread has caught out a lot of transfer novices...

Posed with such a question, the right answer is take Messi now, and then Neymar in another three/four years.

Not rocket science to take full advantage of such talent over a combined eight years.

For the record, if Neymar did decide to quit, I could only ever see City winning such a race as things now stand.

Barca have a financial problem with keeping Neymar, Messi and Suarez. I'll go look up where I read up about it via reddit but with the new contacts every year, and then the likes of iniesta etc just behind Barca are spending a huge percentage of their total earnings on wages, and they won't be able to offer new contracts as they have done, nor will they be able to get Suarez or Neymar to levels anywhere near Messi, and that's without adding to the squad world class players who'll also want high wages.

The rumour mill is they want Sane in, and then see if they can get offers for Neymar who'll very easily get extremely high bids for him.

Marca reporting that its United who have offered 190m euros, so £145m. Although i'm adamant if we were if for him and he actually wanted to leave he'd choose us, assuming he wants to play champions league football and play for Pep.

Marca reporting that its United who have offered 190m euros, so £145m. Although i'm adamant if we were if for him and he actually wanted to leave he'd choose us, assuming he wants to play champions league football and play for Pep.

It's his boyhood club he's gonna choose them over us

Very cynical about these reports linking United with a £145 bid for Neymar. If the Glazers sanctioned such a bid that would be their transfer budget for the next decade, before wages were considered. Their turnover MIGHT make such a bid possible, bet the Glazers demands would not. Neymar has already won the CL and is unlikely to want to play for a side which may struggle to qualify for when he's sure to attract offers from sides with genuine chances of winning it (like the real Manchester club). United would also need massive team rebuilding to appeal to Neymar which the Glazers would not finance after TT's extravagances in the markt and they would be unable, therefore to give a convincing answer to Neymar's (agent's) inquiry as to "who else is coming?" This was apparently the question which prevented City from signing Villa in 2008 - he was prepared to come, but not on his own. All this emphasises the credibility gap which has United lagging way behind City.

I would rather that we find the next Super starts instead of splashing +50 million Pounds on players.

Alen Halilovic, Angel Correa, Dybala or any other youngster who has the potential to be Baloon D`or winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.