Messi or Neymar?

Financially Barca have a major problem , there are caveats on profitability and wages that if not met will force the bord to resign, this at a time they need to build a new ground. They cannot meet their goals now and giving huge rises to both Neymar and Messi can't happen without sacrificing quite a few others. I suspect Barca will cash in on one of the two of them to try and raise 150m, allow a big pay rise for the other and to enable them to keep the squad. I think they know that a new 40m signing plus Suarez and Messi/Neymar is plenty good enough. Who will they choose though to keep ? I always thought they would let Messi go as that commercially and long term potentially football wise most likely to be the best bet. Messi has been the face of adidas for 10 years and has been fully cashed in on, Neymar has been behind Ronaldo and is clearly the player they are likely to make more from over the next decade. So will Barca go with head or heart and will we be the team to benefit from whoever is released
Actually that is not true at all

They have issues money wise but only for this year due to a bunch of extra wages and bonuses they need to pay for the season they had last year.

The rumour that they are in debt is simply wrong. Even renewing both Neymar and Messi Barca will have at least 60 million to spend this summer plus any guys they sell. So they could sign 70-80 million worth of talent in the summer.

Barca don't need to sell anybody who's needed badly in their team

Actually that is not true at all

They have issues money wise but only for this year due to a bunch of extra wages and bonuses they need to pay for the season they had last year.

The rumour that they are in debt is simply wrong. Even renewing both Neymar and Messi Barca will have at least 60 million to spend this summer plus any guys they sell. So they could sign 70-80 million worth of talent in the summer.

Barca don't need to sell anybody who's needed badly in their team
They do have debt, they have a 400m project to finance and their domestic to deal will be close to what the relegated teams get in the prem and their overseas deal not much better , things are not entirely Rosie, Neymar and Messi on the market can probably demand an extra 30 m euros between them as well. Barca need to make some calls on whether they are going to go the Madrista way or the Barca way if they choose the latter a sale is quite likely

They do have debt, they have a 400m project to finance and their domestic to deal will be close to what the relegated teams get in the prem and their overseas deal not much better , things are not entirely Rosie, Neymar and Messi on the market can probably demand an extra 30 m euros between them as well. Barca need to make some calls on whether they are going to go the Madrista way or the Barca way if they choose the latter a sale is quite likely
Real Madrid are in debt so are United doesn't matter when you factor in spending.

They don't need to sell their best players and won't. They are Barcalona afterall. As I said if they were in serious issues they wouldn't be set to spend alot of money in the summer.

Barcalona don't sell their best players.

Real Madrid are in debt so are United doesn't matter when you factor in spending.

They don't need to sell their best players and won't. They are Barcalona afterall. As I said if they were in serious issues they wouldn't be set to spend alot of money in the summer.

Barcalona don't sell their best players.
Real madrids debt doesn't matter because they keep getting government to bale them out but they have had to let ABu Dhabi mortgage their ground to invest. United a debt has mattered a lot to them and is part of why they are becoming a basket case with consistent underinvestment until panic buying in Last two years.
Barca do sell their best players and have done plenty of times in the past. They are a club who have shown looking after the medium term and the club in the past always takes priority over short term and an individual player. I think they will sell one of those stars and for their long term it will be a very sensible and worthwhile move. If they don't they will be making a big error

Real madrids debt doesn't matter because they keep getting government to bale them out but they have had to let ABu Dhabi mortgage their ground to invest. United a debt has mattered a lot to them and is part of why they are becoming a basket case with consistent underinvestment until panic buying in Last two years.
Barca do sell their best players and have done plenty of times in the past. They are a club who have shown looking after the medium term and the club in the past always takes priority over short term and an individual player. I think they will sell one of those stars and for their long term it will be a very sensible and worthwhile move. If they don't they will be making a big error
They are not selling any of their main 3. Could they sell others? sure they could. The fact they are going to keep spending big money in key areas says alot about their targets. Winning what they are expected to prize money wise is only going to help them money wise going forward. So no I don't see any possible way they sell their best players anytime soon. Messi is possible once he hits his 30's and by then Neymar will be the likely the clear number 1 player in the world.

one thing I will say is Barca need a new sponsor and that is why they couldn't spend this january. they need that.

if neymar wants to work under pep, and if we want to spend 145m on him, then he will come. barca are under fianacial pressures and a want away player, no matter how much he costs (or is worth), will get his way!

i think neymar is trying to get a pay rise and the twat is using pep and us to get it from barca. theez eez football though!!

BARCA will unload Messi if they can sucker anyone into buying him.
For a player that is non existent as soon as they lose the ball, it would cause plenty of issues for a team in the premier league.
The deterioration in his workrate is quite alarming. The media profile he gives you would come at a high price in the pitch.
I just hope our barca connections does not mean we will be the mugs to buy him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.