Messi or Robinho

Messi.

I just get this feellin' that Robinho won't be here that long anyway.

I think in an ideal world we would have both.

However I know in a realistic world I would rather stick with Robbie, he might not turn it on every game but he has little sparks of magic that nobody can see coming.

The shot against Blackburn on his left foot for example.

Messi is probably the best player in the world, but we're creating a team and I think Messi would end up being the big fish in the little pond again just like Robbie was last year, there arn't many players in the world like Messi, let's be honest about that.

Messi is in a different league to any other player on the planet...the amount of time he'd be getting booted by three players crowded around him and somehow keep his balance and sprint out with the ball was crazy. his strenght and balance is amazing!

Robinhos strengh isnt his best point which means he goes to ground too ofter, and also dosnt like to take on players in the prem anymore, probably because he knows he'll just get pushed off the ball. now, when face with a defender, he just turns and passes back....ive not seen him take on a defender for a long time for city.

Robinho is good, but id rate adebyore, ireland, barry as more efftive players. Robbie has spells, but goes missing too much. and for how highly people on here rate him as 'world class' hes not had an 'outstanding' game since jan....or got near a motm award, unless you count the game for brazil against Itaily. thats not the form of a world class player.

Ill get slated for this no doubt because people hate to see a bad word said against him...but at the end of the day he needs to find his form again.

if messi gets 10/10
robbie's about 6 or 7/10
=]
Tin hat on....but ill back my point anyday of the week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.