Messi or Robinho

i know it's all about opinions but i find it amusing anyone would prefer Robbie to Messi.

Lionel Messi is quite simply the BEST footballer on planet earth and the mere thought of him ever running out at COMS in a City shirt puts a huge smile on my face.

black mamba said:
Messi.

I just get this feellin' that Robinho won't be here that long anyway.

I agree 100% For some reason I just can't see him still being here in a few years time.

I'd prefer a Ferrari to my current motor but I have no chance of getting it.

Some blue tinted specs in this thread :-)

Robbie is a great player, but he isn't even on the same planet as Messi. Robbie could be one of the best players of this generation, Messi may well turn out to be one of the best of all time.

easily messi,.. but i hope the link between henry and robbie is just paper talk.....there is something going on between city and barca im sure of that, but a swap for those ffs.....a swap for messi is more to my liking

rossie said:
easily messi,.. but i hope the link between henry and robbie is just paper talk.....there is something going on between city and barca im sure of that, but a swap for those ffs.....a swap for messi is more to my liking

Henry is finished, don't want it to happen but i can see Robbie & Messi playing in the same side in the next year or so...........and i don't think it'll be with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.