Messi or Robinho

I think Robbie is a top player and i'm delighted he's playing for City but Messi is different class and the same could be said when comparing nearly all the top players to Messi

Robbie is on the same level as Kaka, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi, Eto'o, Gerrard, Rooney.

Messi is on the level above it, on his own.

I've yet to see Messi play well against English opposition. Even the Champs League final he wasn'y great against the Rags (apart from the goal). Ok he wouldn't be playing against the top 4 every week over here but i can't help thinking he'd find it difficult and wouldn't be much better than Robbie has been (which has been good). Plus i love Robinho.

mcfcliam said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Robbie is on the same level as Kaka, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi, Eto'o, Gerrard, Rooney.

I think Kaka is in the same level as Messi tbh.

At the moment you could be right but compare them at 22 and Messi is ruling the world whilst Kaka was getting started at AC Milan. Messi will unreal when he gets to Kaka's age at 26, 27.

mcfcliam said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

I think Kaka is in the same level as Messi tbh.
IMO he's nowhere near. I also think Robinho is nowhere near most of the names from Immaculate Pasta.

This is a big season for Robinho. Next Summer could see him on the way out for the like of Messi and so on...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.