Messi or Robinho

It's difficult to answer this question objectively, because, as even some of his detractors have acknowledged, most City fans have a soft spot for this lad. Maybe it's the fact that he was the first major signing, maybe because of his fantastic ability, maybe because of his personality, maybe because he seems so happy and proud to be a blue, or maybe it's a combination of the above. Players aren't just commodities to be traded, but people, and the relationship Robbie has with the fans is special, and whose to say the same thing would happen with Messi? Lets just sign Messi as well and find out.

hgblue said:
It's difficult to answer this question objectively, because, as even some of his detractors have acknowledged, most City fans have a soft spot for this lad. Maybe it's the fact that he was the first major signing, maybe because of his fantastic ability, maybe because of his personality, maybe because he seems so happy and proud to be a blue, or maybe it's a combination of the above. Players aren't just commodities to be traded, but people, and the relationship Robbie has with the fans is special, and whose to say the same thing would happen with Messi? Lets just sign Messi as well and find out.

I like the way you think mate ;-)

Im just happy that we have Robinho and his 16 goals last season..We are only three games into our season with a better squad than last year....who knows what he will do this term.

bluefandk said:
hgblue said:

I like the way you think mate ;-)

I do to :)

Messi isn't proven PL, Robbie has a season under his belt.

messi by a country mile. i like robinho and he talks the talk off the pitch but a lot of games he really frustrates me. and messi is just on another planet to any other footballer imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.