Messi tax fraud implications

dave_blue12 said:
I truly believe that if Messi became available then City/Sheik Mansour would find a way of funding his transfer.

A transfer deadline day frenzy???

dave_blue12 said:
I truly believe that if Messi became available then City/Sheik Mansour would find a way of funding his transfer.
absolutely, IF he were available there is not a chance in hell that the club would not go all out for him

If he is available I genuinely believe we would go for him.

The money would not be an issue for even a moment.

SWP's back said:

Agreed. And he would be far more likely to come to us than PSG, who would be our main competitors financially for his signature.

adrianr said:
SWP's back said:

Agreed. And he would be far more likely to come to us than PSG, who would be our main competitors financially for his signature.

What makes you say that though?

bigdavecox90 said:
adrianr said:
SWP's back said:

What makes you say that though?
Hasn't he already turned them down? Plus Sergio and Zab are among his best mates and he knows & respects Soriano & Begiristain. If Pep were to ring him and say "I'll be your manager again in a couple of years Leo", it would be as good as done. Getting him off Barca won't be easy though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.