Messi tax fraud implications

bigdavecox90 said:
adrianr said:
SWP's back said:
If he is available I genuinely believe we would go for him.

The money would not be an issue for even a moment.

Agreed. And he would be far more likely to come to us than PSG, who would be our main competitors financially for his signature.

What makes you say that though?

Because we're City. Super City. From Maine Road.

bigdavecox90 said:
adrianr said:
SWP's back said:
If he is available I genuinely believe we would go for him.

The money would not be an issue for even a moment.

Agreed. And he would be far more likely to come to us than PSG, who would be our main competitors financially for his signature.

Better league and relationship with Feran and Txiki and high probability that Pep is on his way in 2 or 3 years.

Prestwich_Blue said:
waspish said:
Not a chance of buying him the fee and wages would be ridicules
Wasn't there a story that Nike were going to help fund Ronaldo's move back to the rags? Given that Messi is currently signed to Adidas that scenario seems entirely feasible.

He's supposedly on a salary of £13-14m a year, which is about £250k a week. The majority of his income comes from commercial deals and image rights on top of that. But I reckon we could attract most or not all of that in sponsorship/partnership deals. Companies would be queuing up. We could even do a new shirt deal for £25m a year.

Let's say we paid a fee €150m/£125m and Nike paid half that, plus we attracted all his wages in new revenue via sponsorships etc. that means Messi costs us £12.5m a year net. Get rid of Nasri and Milner and you've made that back and a bit more.

Dear Etihad

How much would it be worth to have Messi wearing your name on his shirt in World Cup year?

Thanks.

If it were to happen we would have to make sure he isn't cup tied

Stopped reading at Anzhi Makhachkala, Paris St Germain and Monaco are the three other teams credited with an interest.

How coincidental that the four teams with super-rich owners are the four teams listed. We've seen over the past few years that the media add our name to a story regarding a player being sold because we've got money, the same's true for Anzhi, PSG and now Monaco.

Nothing in it, someone's just looked at the fact Messi's in a bit of hot water, added it to the fact four clubs have got a lot of money and produced a shit piece of journalism.

2 + 2 = 867,453,991.6

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not a question of money, just time.
anegyhaq.jpg

SWP's back said:
bigdavecox90 said:
adrianr said:

Better league and relationship with Feran and Txiki and high probability that Pep is on his way in 2 or 3 years.

Have I missed something?..........

Why is there a high probability that Pep will be with us in 2 or 3 years?

micky_blue said:
SWP's back said:
bigdavecox90 said:

Yes you have and he was meant to be here this time last season.

Even Pep said "I went to learn English and ended up learning German".

He will be our next manager.

SWP's back said:
micky_blue said:
SWP's back said:

Yes you have and he was meant to be here this time last season.

Even Pep said "I went to learn English and ended up learning German".

He will be our next manager.

Then why didn't he come this season instead of choosing Bayern?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.