Messi tax fraud implications

micky_blue said:
SWP's back said:
micky_blue said:
Have I missed something?..........

Why is there a high probability that Pep will be with us in 2 or 3 years?
Yes you have and he was meant to be here this time last season.

Even Pep said "I went to learn English and ended up learning German".

He will be our next manager.
Because we had a manager (Mancini). We weren't meant to have a manager but somehow won the league and he'd already left Barca.
Then why didn't he come this season instead of choosing Bayern?

M24 Citizen said:
micky_blue said:
dave_blue12 said:
I truly believe that if Messi became available then City/Sheik Mansour would find a way of funding his transfer.

A transfer deadline day frenzy???

Best. Transfer. Deadline. Day. Ever.
I'm not sure anything will ever beat Sept 1st 2008. But it might come a close second.

SWP's back said:
MadchesterCity said:
Any hope f this disappears with signing Negredo and Jovetic?
Not at all no.

If he becomes available we will pay whatever it takes. Whether that is £80m or £180m we will make the deal. Signing Messi would take us to the top table in World football and is the kind of signing we have been gearing up to since 2008.

Shame he isn't available at the moment

GXCity said:
SWP's back said:
MadchesterCity said:
Any hope f this disappears with signing Negredo and Jovetic?
Not at all no.

If he becomes available we will pay whatever it takes. Whether that is £80m or £180m we will make the deal. Signing Messi would take us to the top table in World football and is the kind of signing we have been gearing up to since 2008.

Shame he isn't available at the moment

If this happens I'm moving to Manchester

Agreed though this signing takes us to the top table

The AS article is accurate and is more of llorens putting 2 and 2 together but this isn't doesn't seem by all accounts anything that is happening anytime soon. Best sit back and let rosell continue to destroy and have barca implode

waspish said:
Not a chance of buying him the fee and wages would be ridicules

Ah, Ridicules, the lesser know Greek God of the absurd.

Anyway, i heard he wants to join Thiago and Sneijder at the swamp. Moyes is in with a 15mil bid.

With the signing of Neymar Barcelona are preparing for life without Messi, they will cash in, the thing is when and will we be the ones to get our hands on him when they do decide to let him go....the transfer fee will be minimum £150 million

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.