Messi tax fraud implications

So in two or three years time

1) South stand and North stand completed
2) May just start to think about the other two stands to bring us up to about 80K
3) Need a big name to fill them especially corporate seats
4) Pellegrini will have taken us to next level
5) Pep will be our next manager
6) Money will be no object (we can start probably to say we earned it)
7) Academy will be up and running may need the odd marquee player to make sure everyone wants to come to us
8) Marketing dream
9) Best mates with zab and Aguero
10) Will probably win CL with him in the side
11) Loves Oasis
12) Collar site plans revealed
13) World recognition because of who he is.

Why not, piece of piss this world domination lark.

Prestwich_Blue said:
waspish said:
Not a chance of buying him the fee and wages would be ridicules
Wasn't there a story that Nike were going to help fund Ronaldo's move back to the rags? Given that Messi is currently signed to Adidas that scenario seems entirely feasible.

He's supposedly on a salary of £13-14m a year, which is about £250k a week. The majority of his income comes from commercial deals and image rights on top of that. But I reckon we could attract most or not all of that in sponsorship/partnership deals. Companies would be queuing up. We could even do a new shirt deal for £25m a year.

Let's say we paid a fee €150m/£125m and Nike paid half that, plus we attracted all his wages in new revenue via sponsorships etc. that means Messi costs us £12.5m a year net. Get rid of Nasri and Milner and you've made that back and a bit more.

I remember way back in the 1970`s when Newcastle Brewery sponsored Kevin Keegans either salary,or transfer fee to some extent.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:50 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
micky_blue said:
I heard that they want Moyes
He might be glad to get out of the swamp after his first three weeks but my sources are telling me to put my money on some Spanish guy called Pulis. Anyone heard of him?

Is Bobby Manc still collecting his dole money ??

oakiecokie said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
waspish said:
Not a chance of buying him the fee and wages would be ridicules
Wasn't there a story that Nike were going to help fund Ronaldo's move back to the rags? Given that Messi is currently signed to Adidas that scenario seems entirely feasible.

He's supposedly on a salary of £13-14m a year, which is about £250k a week. The majority of his income comes from commercial deals and image rights on top of that. But I reckon we could attract most or not all of that in sponsorship/partnership deals. Companies would be queuing up. We could even do a new shirt deal for £25m a year.

Let's say we paid a fee €150m/£125m and Nike paid half that, plus we attracted all his wages in new revenue via sponsorships etc. that means Messi costs us £12.5m a year net. Get rid of Nasri and Milner and you've made that back and a bit more.

I remember way back in the 1970`s when Newcastle Brewery sponsored Kevin Keegans either salary,or transfer fee to some extent.
I bet Ferran is on the phone to Holts as we speak.

MSP said:
bluestew666 said:
Not this summer but next, I truly believe we will go all out for messi.

Agree with this.

Can you imagine it, it would be the biggest sports deal in the history of all sports in my opinon.

You are talking about putting a huge mark in the history of sport not just football.

Rammyblues said:
So in two or three years time

1) South stand and North stand completed
2) May just start to think about the other two stands to bring us up to about 80K
3) Need a big name to fill them especially corporate seats
4) Pellegrini will have taken us to next level
5) Pep will be our next manager
6) Money will be no object (we can start probably to say we earned it)
7) Academy will be up and running may need the odd marquee player to make sure everyone wants to come to us
8) Marketing dream
9) Best mates with zab and Aguero
10) Will probably win CL with him in the side
11) Loves Oasis
12) Collar site plans revealed
13) World recognition because of who he is.

Why not, piece of piss this world domination lark.

About 15 years out on point 2 but from what I have been told this evening this isn't just a goal.com rumour. I am starting to believe this could actually happen. Maybe not this summer but fingers crossed Neymar has a stormer next year and a great WC and he could be ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.