Messi tax fraud implications

Prestwich_Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Wasn't there a story that Nike were going to help fund Ronaldo's move back to the rags? Given that Messi is currently signed to Adidas that scenario seems entirely feasible.

He's supposedly on a salary of £13-14m a year, which is about £250k a week. The majority of his income comes from commercial deals and image rights on top of that. But I reckon we could attract most or not all of that in sponsorship/partnership deals. Companies would be queuing up. We could even do a new shirt deal for £25m a year.

Let's say we paid a fee €150m/£125m and Nike paid half that, plus we attracted all his wages in new revenue via sponsorships etc. that means Messi costs us £12.5m a year net. Get rid of Nasri and Milner and you've made that back and a bit more.

I remember way back in the 1970`s when Newcastle Brewery sponsored Kevin Keegans either salary,or transfer fee to some extent.
I bet Ferran is on the phone to Holts as we speak.
Not Holts.....Robinsons!

Wont happen not for less than 250mil anyway barca know they can get that because a few russian clubs have triggered his release clause i'd love for me to be wrong but i think theres a 5% chance at most he will leave.

Milner7 said:
Wont happen not for less than 250mil anyway barca know they can get that because a few russian clubs have triggered his release clause i'd love for me to be wrong but i think theres a 5% chance at most he will leave.
20/1? That's worse odds than the bookies

johnmc said:
I love it people say players are best mates because they come from the same country and play for the national team.

Can see where you're coming from but Messi is Aguero's sons godfather, they are very close.

Prestwich_Blue said:
micky_blue said:
I heard that they want Moyes
He might be glad to get out of the swamp after his first three weeks but my sources are telling me to put my money on some Spanish guy called Pulis. Anyone heard of him?
I, on the other hand have heard that Hughes has resigned from Stoke to make himself available for the Barca job.

Not Happening and never will, stop this messi talk, its the same people who thought we would sign ronaldo last season.

PapiChulo said:
Not Happening and never will, stop this messi talk, its the same people who thought we would sign ronaldo last season.

So if Barca said he was available we wouldn't move for him?

It isn't about money it is just the timing of the deal. If Neymar becomes his equal then Barca may cash in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.