Messi tax fraud implications

They won't want to sell to us unless Rosell is replaced though. He and Soriano violently hate each other.

LoveCity said:
They won't want to sell to us unless Rosell is replaced though. He and Soriano violently hate each other.

Don't let Soriano work on the deal then. I would imagine Khaldoon could get on with just about about any CEO given the respect he has in business circles. Bearing in mind the size of the deal and competition we would face he would be the man to ensure we got our man.

Didnt tricky have a meet with messi's dad last season,asked if he became available could we have first refusal or something like that ???

Espcore ‏@espcore 30s
BREAKING: Barcelona president Rosell and sports director Zubizarreta have announced an unexpected press conference for tonight 8.30PM CET.

thinking.gif

Edit: Wow!

Espcore ‏@espcore 29s
Rosell is going to announce that Tito Vilanova will leave Barcelona (via @mikisoria).

Good job we got Pellegrini beforehand if true, he has been high on their Tito replacement shortlist.

LoveCity said:

You'd think a player like Messi would hold the cards in his own transfer but Rosell could make it very difficult for us.

What's that phrase? Business is business.

Would be hilarious if it was actually going ahead, negotiations hit a bit of a rocky patch.. Sheikh Mansour bursts into the Barca boardroom singing "I'll buy your club, I'll burn it down!!" - Deal quickly concludes.

adrianr said:
Would be hilarious if it was actually going ahead, negotiations hit a bit of a rocky patch.. Sheikh Mansour bursts into the Barca boardroom singing "I'll buy your club, I'll burn it down!!" - Deal quickly concludes.

Made me laugh!

bigdavecox90 said:
adrianr said:
SWP's back said:
If he is available I genuinely believe we would go for him.

The money would not be an issue for even a moment.

Agreed. And he would be far more likely to come to us than PSG, who would be our main competitors financially for his signature.

What makes you say that though?
Better league, better team, full of Spanish speakers (Zabaleta, Garcia, Yaya, Silva, Navas, Negedo, Aguero, Pelle, Cousillas, Txiki, Ferran), best friends with Kun, worked under Ferran and Txiki and with Zabba and Yaya, and he likes Oasis ;).

The only place Messi will go is here.

Best mates are here, and we would pay him absolutely anything to play here.

Since the takeover I've always thought he would play here. Too many connections and friends and money not to. Barca are teetering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.