Mesut Özil

Oasis_City said:
I want Ireland to play like this!!

If ireland got his head right (accorindg to mancini) and played like he did under hughes, and johnson got back to his best. is milner any better than those 2 really? I do like him as a player, but is he that much better to be worth £28 million?

Cheadle Blue said:
Oasis_City said:
I want Ireland to play like this!!

If ireland got his head right (accorindg to mancini) and played like he did under hughes, and johnson got back to his best. is milner any better than those 2 really? I do like him as a player, but is he that much better to be worth £28 million?

City have moved on since M Johnson was a regular,I personally don't think he's good enough for were we want to be.Squad player at best,but defo not a starter.

chorleybloo123 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
please god, let city get this lad. he is pure class. This is exactly the type of player we need, and would cost less than milner for example.

He'll cost more than Milner and wouldn't leave, Bremen are in the Champions League.

No he wouldn't, he only has a year left on his contract.

Ozil is one of quite a few creative players who would improve our squad. All we have are Robinho (headcase, underperforming), Ireland (headcase, underperforming), and maybe Johnson (slightly different but can create, but always injured and question marks on whether he'll regain his form). Maybe if we hire the world's best shrink we can get Robinho and Ireland performing for us again? :P

number 8 centre of the park BOSSING it, what a footballer, seems to me like he has got a great engine, passing as good ANYONE, and he pops in the box every now and then

OZIL remember the name!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.