Mesut Özil

unexpected item said:
Lancet Fluke said:
That blue verfiy badge thing isn't there is it? Just looks like whoever has made the account has put a tick at the end of the name to me. Might be wrong though. Definite difference with this account <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/whitehouse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/whitehouse</a> which is obviously verified.

yep, think you're right there mate. Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up

No need to apologise. Not your fault that there are so many attention seeking turds on the internet, fella.

Werder Bremen general manager Klaus Allofs could be forced to sell Mesut Ozil.

Werder Bremen general manager Klaus Allofs has admitted he expects to receive bids soon for young Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil, and he may be forced to sell the rising star.

Ozil shone as Germany secured a third-place finish at the World Cup, and he is has now attracted suitors from across Europe, reportedly including the likes of Real Madrid.

The 21-year-old has only one year remaining on his contract at Bremen, and Allofs conceded the club could not afford to let him walk away when his deal expires.

"I can already think that we will have offers in the next few weeks or just before the transfer deadline from a number of clubs," Allofs said.

"If something concrete comes, we have a duty to talk to Mesut and his advisors and to see what they want. We will not change our policy. We cannot afford it."

Bremen have offered Ozil a new contract, but do not appear close to agreeing terms.

I mentioned this a few pages back and I reiterate this point.

As good a player Ozil is, he's an impact player like Aguero, he has moments of magic but he can go missing. IMO he's worth about 22m atm, not the 30m+ that people are going on about. I do believe he'll continue to improve though.

Tevez City said:
Do we need him ?

I'd rather have Ireland.
If we are after him it looks like any club who puts in a half decent offer will get him. By saying what he said Klaus Allofs is basically asking for someone to buy ozil from them.

20sbc07 said:
Tevez City said:
Do we need him ?

I'd rather have Ireland.
If we are after him it looks like any club who puts in a half decent offer will get him. By saying what he said Klaus Allofs is basically asking for someone to buy ozil from them.

You'd rather have Ireland than Özil? Please tell me you're joking...

avoidconfusion said:
20sbc07 said:
I'd rather have Ireland.

I personally think that Ireland and Ned are the most likely homegrowns to leave. But what the hell do I know?

avoidconfusion said:
20sbc07 said:
I'd rather have Ireland.

Im not joking, Ozil had 1 world cup game where he was brilliant. The rest of the cup he was good but not outstanding.
Ireland had a brilliant season.

Ozils 1 brilliant game against Irelands brilliant season.
Theres no question who i'd rather have.

Not to mention, no one can pick a pass like ireland.

20sbc07 said:
avoidconfusion said:

Im not joking, Ozil had 1 world cup game where he was brilliant. The rest of the cup he was good but not outstanding.
Ireland had a brilliant season.

Ozils 1 brilliant game against Irelands brilliant season.
Theres no question who i'd rather have.

Not to mention, no one can pick a pass like ireland.

Had you ever heard of Oezil before the World Cup? he has been the star of German football for the last couple of seasons.

I love Ireland but there is no comparison, Oezil will turn into a world class player - Stevie won't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.