Mesut Özil

spacecadet said:
Ireland- ONE good season in all his City career- Still wating for consistency Stephen, think I will have a long wait. GET RID

spacecadet no good posts in all his Bluemoon career. Waiting for consistency spacer - GET RID

Makes me laugh how people say we can't go for this guy now because we have signed Silva.
What if he breaks his leg in August? or struggles to adapt to the Prem? Where would our creativity come from then, especially if Ireland goes?
And as for anyone thinking we couldn't play Silva and Ozil in the same team, Spain and Barca don't do too badly with both Xavi and Iniesta in their midfield.

LongsightM13 said:
Makes me laugh how people say we can't go for this guy now because we have signed Silva.
What if he breaks his leg in August? or struggles to adapt to the Prem? Where would our creativity come from then, especially if Ireland goes?

I agree with the sentiment but I think having two big names (which Ozil is now after the World Cup) in similar roles is dangerous. It would be better if we signed a lesser known but highly promising creative player who is willing to wait his turn, such as the often mentioned Eden Hazard (age 19 and we could possibly lure him through the Belgian connection - Kompany and Boyata).

LongsightM13 said:
And as for anyone thinking we couldn't play Silva and Ozil in the same team, Spain and Barca don't do too badly with both Xavi and Iniesta in their midfield.

They never had two iniestas though.

Sabster said:
LongsightM13 said:

They never had two iniestas though.

Of course they havent. But they would play two Iniestas, if they had two.

Barca,real madrid and juventus have made offers for him,juventus have actually made an offer involving diego for him.

But i just heard of talksport that he is likely to go to spain and that real madrid are the most likely to get him.

They also talk about dzeko and that wolfsburg want 40m euros about 32m pounds but it is dzeko fault because he signed a new contract a year ago which ties him to the club for another 3 years when he would have been free to sign after next year.

Just heard Rafa Hoenigstein on the radio there explaining that Bremen have dropped their asking price for Mesut Ozil to a paltry £8m because his contract only has a year left.

Definitely worth a punt.

G*Funk said:
Just heard Rafa Hoenigstein on the radio there explaining that Bremen have dropped their asking price for Mesut Ozil to a paltry £8m because his contract only has a year left.

Definitely worth a punt.

Get him in at that price worth more than just a punt !!!

mancity dan said:
G*Funk said:

Definitely worth a punt.

Get him in at that price worth more than just a punt !!!
Agreed mate. Would be the bargain of the year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.