Mesut Özil

Ando said:
Liverpool are in talks.

Not being funny here m8 but you are saying you know an awful lot about these players getting mentioned on here,i think it would be better if you gave it a bit of a rest

Matt Diablo said:
loads of rumours of him being spotted at Manch. airport??

Hes prob gonna go to the rags,they ain't just gonna sit back and buy no fooker are they,do you really think we need him,if im honest i would love a true creative central midfield player,,re,Elano,Kinky,Ali,isle,but if we don't get one im sure were gonna be able to muddle through somehow with this absolutely wonderful top team we are putting together

WTF could Liverpool afford him with?, beer bottles?, they owe RBS £50m or more by next December or the shit really hits the fan with them, that is why they are signing players like Cole (FREE), Wilson (£2m), Jojo Shelvey (Tribunal), Jovanovic (FREE), and will be selling the likes of Mascherano and Torres to hopefully Inter & City respectively.

The money they get will go to RBS not back to their team, they are fucked and couldn't afford Mesut Ozil.

I personally think he will either go to Barcelona this season or next for free, I wish we would launch a bid (and who is to say we haven't done so?), and start at £15m for him, he is free next season and if we have to go higher, believe me we can go to £30m, much rather spend £30m on Ozil, than Milner......at least it will have some value spending that on Ozil.

Liverpool have already made £10M+ from sales and with Mascherano + Kuyt potentially bringing in close to £30M and maybe even Torres going for silly money they'll have plenty to get Ozil for the £12M or so that's been mentioned. He's in the last year of his contract isn't he?

Would rather he went to Liverpool than Un****

utd fans goin mental, it looks like their reps are talking to werder today, this might be there big signing. also paddy power slashed their odds 2 hours ago for ozil to utd. anyone confirm this?

the_tevez_wiggle said:
utd fans goin mental, it looks like their reps are talking to werder today, this might be there big signing. also paddy power slashed their odds 2 hours ago for ozil to utd. anyone confirm this?
The whole thing seems to be an internet rumour that spiralled and nothing more. If Ozil is sold I'd be shocked if United were the highest bidders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.