Mesut Özil

For the prices being branded about for this lad, it seems a steel and one i'd love to happen. It definitely wont though.

I think he will end up with the rags unfortunately.

Neville Kneville said:
There's as much similarity between Milner & Ozil as there is between Adebayor & Ozil. They are two completely different kinds of player.

ive been banging my head on the wall for a while now about this,ive just give up now even bothering to dispute it any more :(

analog blue said:
Maybe we just need more power and guts, Milner fits well in there. Özil, as good as he is, is a tiny guy and also a bit unproven.

Milner for me.

Ozil is 6' 0". That's not what I would consider tiny. I also wouldn't say he is unproven either, just because he hasn't played in the Premier League. He has proved himself at Werder Bremen and both at U21 and full international level, albeit he has only played about 15-20 games at that level.

Mark my words, this lad will be one of the most sought after players in the next few years.

Cheadle Blue said:
seriously watch some of the passes he made last season on you tube he's incredible. i would live to see this guy in the premier league, hope he doesn't go to spain

I'd rather he played anywhere but the premiership if he doesn't sign for us.

sir malcom said:
seems nitid fans are getting a bit hot under the collar on the muen about ozil going to owed t..........i cant see it myself,

if he does go it will be credit over 4 years interest free with no payments for the first 12 months,a bit like the sofa Co

analog blue said:
Özil, as good as he is, is a tiny guy and also a bit unproven.

First part is simply not true, he is 1,82m tall (6 foot?). Milner is 1,75m (5 foot 9 inches?)... so he is smaller.

And why is Ozil unproven? Cause doesn't play in England?

He's won the U-21 Championship with Germany and reached the semi-final with the senior national team...and he played a vital role in those achievements.

He also played over 70 games for Werder including Europa League matches.

What has Milner ever won? Let's not even bring the fact that Ozil is only 21 into the argument as well. :)

And on top of that, Milner would cost twice the amount Ozil would.

Anyone who thinks Milner is better than Ozil should not bother commenting on football.

______________TEVEZ______________

SILVA______________________BALOTELLI

_________OZIL________YAYA_________

______________DE JONG_____________

The football would be sublime to watch.

Just offer 16m for Ozil and blow the likes of Spurs and Utd out of the water. We've got Barry if we need extra bite

Make it so Bobby Manc!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.