Metal detecting and finds

anybody that watches the curse of oak island will know Gary Drayson and i think he is great with his top pocket finds,
but i think they are looking for something that was looted years ago, now is it throwing money down the drain by the Lagina brothers, Rick and Marty, they have spent millions on little return over the years and still nothing major has been found,

i love the story that the Knights templers hid the holy grail on oak island

anybody that watches the curse of oak island will know Gary Drayson and i think he is great with his top pocket finds,
but i think they are looking for something that was looted years ago, now is it throwing money down the drain by the Lagina brothers, Rick and Marty, they have spent millions on little return over the years and still nothing major has been found,

I watched the first few series before I gave up.

Lost treasure of oak island... They found some rubble and invite every crackpot theory for their 5 mins of fame.

Finding Bigfoot... Not found him yet after what, four seasons? Nice trait of relocating the investigation when they're 'hot on the trail'. If he's apparently just ahead, best stop and take a cast. Finding some broken branches in a forest isn't a smoking gun.

Curse of skin walker ranch... They discovered cows move from field to field and if you send balloons up into the atmosphere they eventually pop.

As Fox Mulder said, I want to believe. I think something is happening just beyond the veil. Just kind of hard to see that when there's so much filler out there.

Also, don't feel sorry for the Lagina bros. Tourism on oak island had never been so.... expensive.

I watched the first few series before I gave up.

Lost treasure of oak island... They found some rubble and invite every crackpot theory for their 5 mins of fame.

Finding Bigfoot... Not found him yet after what, four seasons? Nice trait of relocating the investigation when they're 'hot on the trail'. If he's apparently just ahead, best stop and take a cast. Finding some broken branches in a forest isn't a smoking gun.

Curse of skin walker ranch... They discovered cows move from field to field and if you send balloons up into the atmosphere they eventually pop.

As Fox Mulder said, I want to believe. I think something is happening just beyond the veil. Just kind of hard to see that when there's so much filler out there.

Also, don't feel sorry for the Lagina bros. Tourism on oak island had never been so.... expensive.
Not to mention they'll be raking it in from their other TV show, Beyond Oak Island (where they also find next to nothing).

Watched every episode. I'm an archaeologist for fucks sake and there I sit, every week, moaning at the slow pace, the missed flags, the crappy procedures whilst telling them to get the sonar out, use the underwater cameras etc etc.

It's a weird island. Old stone roads. Docks. dateable finds going back over 400 years...and yet...fuck all...apart from dear old Gary...who I hope is double checking his holes...

Watched every episode. I'm an archaeologist for fucks sake and there I sit, every week, moaning at the slow pace, the missed flags, the crappy procedures whilst telling them to get the sonar out, use the underwater cameras etc etc.

It's a weird island. Old stone roads. Docks. dateable finds going back over 400 years...and yet...fuck all...apart from dear old Gary...who I hope is double checking his holes...

Me, too, am hooked

many answers will be found when they sort the swamp out ? I feel it's a some sort of water lock, they used to lower and drop-ships and use a tunnel to hide the goods, also used to repair ships, pretty much like the canals locks we use today in lifting and lowering boats,

I love the story and the Knights Templars at oak island ? I don't know why, but I have this feeling I was around back then and sort of understand the island and something keeps calling me to shout at the TV when they leave the swamp,

it's crazy to think how smart they were back then, some of the knowledge they used we have lost, and how did they dig so deep without any means of getting oxygen to the people digging tunnels ? or the seawater table on an island so small ? how did they stop it flooding ? also the tides must have played its part in working out the low tides

but like I said, I think it's been looted long ago ? but they are hanging on to the new gold/silver found in the water,
but that could be just natural levels for that area or false readings,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.