Metro Tram stop at COMS - Etihad

Marvin said:
If you can use it for free it will change my routine, otherwise I'll be walking. I'm too tight to spend a £1 on the bus so I am definitely not spending £1 or more on the tram, and I suspect it will be more

Still like to see it open though as it will help other people, and improve the area

Bus is now £1.50 since the start of the season - robbing twats

us blue's in shaw can't wait.We can get the train to manny,have a skinful,train to the ground and back again.Its been shit since the train's have stopped,especially if we want a day out in the big smoke.

Sleeping_Easy said:
law74 said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
I thought it was in time for the start of next season but it would be a good idea for them to trial it at some point this season so they have the summer to iron out any problems that

occur.

Last two home games?
(though then they might need the summer to replace the rolling stock)

As long as its 100% ready for next season i'll leave the details to those who know more tha

i do ;)

zero chance of that mate. You're looking well into 2013 at the earliest.

Halfpenny said:
Usually won't really affect me, I use Ashburys to get to the ground. Will be useful if I'm in town before the game though

do you get Ashbury's from Piccadilly? Got that once as it seemed nearer but the walk from both stations was the same.

WNRH said:
Halfpenny said:
Usually won't really affect me, I use Ashburys to get to the ground. Will be useful if I'm in town before the game though

do you get Ashbury's from Piccadilly? Got that once as it seemed nearer but the walk from both stations was the same.
No, I live on the Glossop line which goes straight to Ashburys before going to Piccadilly, I don't go into town to get to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.