Metro Tram stop at COMS - Etihad

The tram will be a godsend when it's up and running.

I get public transport to the stadium most games, and the buses to town aren't great. There are huge queues for the ones straight after the match, and after that they seem to be pretty infrequent.

On Wednesday night we were quoted £15 by a taxi driver back to town, proper pisstake. Could've walked, of course, but it was pissing it down. The trams will help hugely.

What's the point of a Holt Town stop and a Etihad stop when they are right next to each other

Marvin said:
What's the point of a Holt Town stop and a Etihad stop when they are right next to each other

A lot of new apartments close to the Holt stop.

I only hope getting the tram doesn't turn out like getting one to and from the swamp....usually rammed like sardines and not enough laid on.

Lets hope they get the pricing right..

It will be good for me ashton right to the stadium great stuff..

Thats all i will use it for though as i can get to town in 12 mins on the train for £3,i dont think the tram will beat that.

The cookie monster said:
Thats all i will use it for though as i can get to town in 12 mins on the train for £3,i dont think the tram will beat that.

Same for me. Living in Rochdale, I am closest to Castleton station, so the train from there at just over £3 return and taking 20 mins in, opposed to the tram from the centre of Dale, which will go the long way round through Milnrow, Shaw, Oldham etc is still the best bet.

Gaudino said:
The cookie monster said:

Same for me. Living in Rochdale, I am closest to Castleton station, so the train from there at just over £3 return and taking 20 mins in, opposed to the tram from the centre of Dale, which will go the long way round through Milnrow, Shaw, Oldham etc is still the best bet.

Usually around £3.60 peak & about £2.80 off peak I think. There or there abouts anyway.

You'd be a fool to rely on the Tram to get you there on time if you leave it late. It is one of the least reliable things I've ever experienced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.