Metrolink to / from Etihad

Fucking joke yesterday. Cant park so took the tram. Walked to where the shops are and got the kids some food while it got less busy, got to Clayton hall station to go to droylsden and fucking metrolink had closed the station, saying we should have got on at the ground. If the cunts think I’m going to wait an hour at the ground and let the kids go hungry they can fuck off. The cunts don’t half do their best to fuck off the matchday experience. Also an inadequate number of trams in the first place. You buy your ticket, they close the station, that’s fair. Had to walk to the half way house, did my 2 fucked knees and knackered back loads of good, thanks gmpte

Sounds like someone messed up. To be fair, I can understand closing stops before the stadium to avoid trams filling before they get to the stadium. However, that's not what you're describing.

This from tfgm's own website...

Tram

In order to safely manage crowds post-match, Holt Town, Velopark and Clayton Hall (towards the city centre) stops will be closed.

You can still get on the tram at the Etihad Campus stop, and Clayton Hall (towards Ashton) will remain open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.