Metrolink to / from Etihad

I'm sure we've discussed the whole metrolink set up before. I've really tried to be supportive of it as a whole most of the time. I don't think there's a day goes by now though without some sort of balls up on the network, some of it causing major disruption to travellers. It should suit my needs for the match, but it's becoming a regular chore now getting there and back.
Trains are the same, buses can be bad and the roads are awful.

Also the Mets, trains and buses are fucking filthy.

Something huge needs to happen to the transport infrastructure in this city and across the country. It’s nowhere near good enough and we don’t kick off about it enough.

It wasn’t essential enough to do it when United were at home but too essential to wait until international weekend! Can’t wait to see what the transport improvements united want - an underground from Piccadilly to old trafford?
That weekend has the rugby league grand final at the swamp on the Sat and the MCR half marathon on the Sun so no way would they do it then. It's much easier to constantly piss City fans about.

Trains are the same, buses can be bad and the roads are awful.

Also the Mets, trains and buses are fucking filthy.

Something huge needs to happen to the transport infrastructure in this city and across the country. It’s nowhere near good enough and we don’t kick off about it enough.

And yet Comrade Burnham believes we should all be happy to ditch our cars, and use such unfit for purpose public transport. Or better still get on yer bike.

Bury to Ashton-u-Lyne is great for some of us.
Apparently the traders on Ashton market complained about direct Bury -Ashton trams because they thought it encouraged more people to go to Bury market.
I used the tram for the women's games, it's much better on the very rare occasions it does run straight through to Bury.

And yet Comrade Burnham believes we should all be happy to ditch our cars, and use such unfit for purpose public transport. Or better still get on yer bike.
I spent 30 mins waiting in the rain for a bus that didn't turn up on the way to work this morning. My journey back home was partially spent on a bus travelling up Oxford road that had leaking windows, wet seats and a swimming pool of water running down the sides. It has been an unpleasant day on public transport.

I spent 30 mins waiting in the rain for a bus that didn't turn up on the way to work this morning. My journey back home was partially spent on a bus travelling up Oxford road that had leaking windows, wet seats and a swimming pool of water running down the sides. It has been an unpleasant day on public transport.

Sounds like a seat at Old Trafford :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.