Metrolink to / from Etihad

The trams turn round at Velopark, and apparently it takes a while. There are now no special trams, as the regular service is every six minutes. They could have an extra double set waiting for the end of the match but that would cost them an extra driver.
If the service is every 6 mins how come after one of the recent home games it said next Ashton team 25 mins? The fact is they can’t be arsed to put in a decent service - probably bitter rags in management like bbc sport

Someone who seemed to know what they were talking about explained why you can’t have too many trams in one small section, a while ago.

Something to do with overloading the electricity supply or something?
I think that explanation was knocked on the head completely on Sunday.

Our tram from the stadium to Eccles was stuck at Holt Town for 20 minutes withat least 2 trams behind it, no power problems there.

When this happened last night we asked one of the metro guys why has this happened again and the reply was driver error, he had been told not to stop at Holt Town and got the stations mixed up.

bald guy with glasses? he said that but then said to his mate (the woman) that "couldnt be arsed" or summat which is shit for them as there the ones getting stick on the platform

Has Burnham ever ridden up and down the Metro on match days/nights to witness and experience what happens on a 'service' that is not fit for purpose ??

We must start doing what our forefathers did by holding the politicians to account and taking militant disruptive action.

The metro shambles must not be allowed to continue.

Anyone have Burnhams email or home address ??
The bloke is a charlatan who is very good at political manouverings.

Bearing in mind my christian names are Alan Graham.

I wrote to him a couple of years back about the overcrowding and got a generic reply from one of his minions headed Dear Mrs.

The bloke is a charlatan who is very good at political manouverings.

Bearing in mind my christian names are Alan Graham.

I wrote to him a couple of years back about the overcrowding and got a generic reply from one of his minions headed Dear Mrs.
How you dress at the weekend is your business, and yours alone….

I think that explanation was knocked on the head completely on Sunday.

Our tram from the stadium to Eccles was stuck at Holt Town for 20 minutes withat least 2 trams behind it, no power problems there.
They won’t be taking much power if they’re stuck and stationary. Doubles also take more than singles. The network is being upgraded all the time, for instance prior to 2011 only 3x doubles could be scheduled to run per hour on the Bury line but that was improved to 9 in that year by upgrading the power supply and I think more work has been done at Bowker Vale since, but there’ll always be a limit to how many trams can run in a section.

If the service is every 6 mins how come after one of the recent home games it said next Ashton team 25 mins? The fact is they can’t be arsed to put in a decent service - probably bitter rags in management like bbc sport
It would be interesting as well to see what revenue a match actually brings in for Metrolink, surely a nice butty. Can't be arsed sums it up at times.

bald guy with glasses? he said that but then said to his mate (the woman) that "couldnt be arsed" or summat which is shit for them as there the ones getting stick on the platform
Yes, that was him, I don't see the point of them being there if they are not going to do anything or provide any information.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.