Metrolink to the stadium

Metrolink have launched their own Twitter feed now <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/MCRMetrolink" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/MCRMetrolink</a>

Will be easier knowing about delays/reroutes etc before/after Matches

im going to get tram on Sunday from Ashton, as we come in from that way and it will be better to get away after game but can anyone on here tell me ticket price and how long it takes from there

bluestevei said:
im going to get tram on Sunday from Ashton, as we come in from that way and it will be better to get away after game but can anyone on here tell me ticket price and how long it takes from there

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metrolink.co.uk/tickets/Pages/ticketselector.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metrolink.co.uk/tickets/Page ... ector.aspx</a>

Not sure on how long - would have said about 15 minutes max.*

EDIT: Better put this on!

*DISCLAIMER: Excluding frost, leaves, cars, medical emergencies and any other carbon & non carbon-based objects that could affect this estimate.

thanks to you both and only 2-60 return tram every 12 mins aswell might have a cheeky couple in ashton

well getting to ground we had to wait 5 mins in the tunnel b4 campus stop, then I thought I get on at asda coming back, waited a couple of mins a tram came and it said out of service, wtf walked to next stop and 2 came and was rammed. the metro needs to sort this shit out, ffs it said on there ticker that there was a delay as there was a game on, no kidding

bluestevei said:
well getting to ground we had to wait 5 mins in the tunnel b4 campus stop, then I thought I get on at asda coming back, waited a couple of mins a tram came and it said out of service, wtf walked to next stop and 2 came and was rammed. the metro needs to sort this shit out, ffs it said on there ticker that there was a delay as there was a game on, no kidding

Not being funny but why would you expect the tram not to be rammed if you try getting on the stop after the stadium just after the game.

johnmc said:
bluestevei said:

Not being funny but why would you expect the tram not to be rammed if you try getting on the stop after the stadium just after the game.

if they didn't put a tram which was out of service, there would of been 3 trams and im sure it would have been ok, plus it is better getting that 1 then walking around the ground to the campus 1.

bluestevei said:
johnmc said:
bluestevei said:

if they didn't put a tram which was out of service, there would of been 3 trams and im sure it would have been ok, plus it is better getting that 1 then walking around the ground to the campus 1.

I saw the out of service one I think. The double tram? I think that went to the next stop it could change lines in order to go back into town. Granted there were enough people on on side to worry about but if you want to make sure you get on the first tram you can it might be worth the extra walk to the campus stop m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.