Metrolink to the stadium

johnbmcr said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
awest said:
Here it is at last

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/droylsden-east-manchester-metrolink-line-1295847" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ne-1295847</a>

Just in time for the Commonwealth Games :)

cynic lol

11 yrs late is not bad for these jokers

Considering the Governement of the day cancelled the project, and eventually the funding was only released 4 years ago I would have to disagree.

Gonna benefit me anyway. Currently pay £1.40 for tram Castlefield to Piccadilly then £3.90 for a one day bus ticket to take me upto Edge Lane Droylesden for pre and after match drinks so £5.30 cost.
On the tram its £2.90 return so cant grumble at that

ban-mcfc said:
does this mean no more early leavers?

Fuck that. Imagine the queues after 80 minutes +?

Think I may have to depart on 75 to ensure a nice relaxing ride back to the pub.

Just watched the video of the tram on that link. It's going to be like skittles on match days<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:02 am --<br /><br />
didsburyblu said:
Gonna benefit me anyway. Currently pay £1.40 for tram Castlefield to Piccadilly then £3.90 for a one day bus ticket to take me upto Edge Lane Droylesden for pre and after match drinks so £5.30 cost.
On the tram its £2.90 return so cant grumble at that

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! we're being charged!!!!!!!!!!

Be sound for me in the occasions we have pre match drinks, will just walk up Ashton hill lane from audenshaw and catch the tram then getting if near the Victoria pub....sorted, prob jib it too

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Won't be long before the Rochdale stretch is done! Matchday - Littleborough to Rochdale on the bus, Rochdale to Oldham on the tram, Oldham to Victoria on the tram, Victoria to Piccadilly on the tram, and whoopee, Piccadilly to Sports City! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Actually, I think I'll fuck that off an' come in the car!

Milnrow, tram to The Etihad?

Mikecini said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Won't be long before the Rochdale stretch is done! Matchday - Littleborough to Rochdale on the bus, Rochdale to Oldham on the tram, Oldham to Victoria on the tram, Victoria to Piccadilly on the tram, and whoopee, Piccadilly to Sports City! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Actually, I think I'll fuck that off an' come in the car!

Milnrow, tram to The Etihad?

The normal scheduled tram to Droylsden is to run from Bury via Victoria and Piccadilly, but DEBE could get the train from Littleborough to Victoria then pick up the Droylsden tram to the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.