Metrolink to the stadium

Mikecini said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Won't be long before the Rochdale stretch is done! Matchday - Littleborough to Rochdale on the bus, Rochdale to Oldham on the tram, Oldham to Victoria on the tram, Victoria to Piccadilly on the tram, and whoopee, Piccadilly to Sports City! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Actually, I think I'll fuck that off an' come in the car!

Milnrow, tram to The Etihad?

Should be at Milnrow soon, its running as far as Shaw which is just up the road. You'd change at Victoria.

From Rochdale the train will still be quicker of course.

Stretford Born Blue said:
It will be chaos at the ground tram stop post match...............!

Organised chaos? they've put loads of railings in to help people cue in a sort of orderly fashion.

Goater666 said:

Organised chaos? they've put loads of railings in to help people cue in a sort of orderly fashion.
I didn't know they were putting a snooker table there.

Edit: You beat me to it!!

west didsblue said:
Goater666 said:

I didn't know they were putting a snooker table there.

Edit: You beat me to it!!

I can only assume you were snookered behind the blue...

;)

Lavinda Past said:
Goater666 said:

OMG... they're providing snooker tables!!!

haha fair play. Queue*

Vic said:
I watched the Piccadilly to Droylsden in 5 minutes video - I think some car and lorry drivers will learn the hard way how long it takes a tram to stop.

I think you might be right. I can't think of anywhere on the existing lines where there is so much traffic/tram interaction. Don't know the St Werburgh's road bit though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.