Mexico

Jason Fox did a documentary a couple of years about cartel gangs. Properly insane. They didn't need to hype up the drama, there's some very grim stuff in it.

Brilliant programme, if you've got a strong stomach.

Most graphic videos I've seen are from cartels fucking despicable the acts they carry out on people including unarmed women.

Most graphic videos I've seen are from cartels fucking despicable the acts they carry out on people including unarmed women.

The real ugly side of Mexico. Was on a tourist minibus once heading to a private lagoon in the jungle. As the only Spanish speaker I realised the driver and host were lost and starting to shit themselves.

That was an experience as a few dodgy looking vehicles went by. Managed to keep a straight face and not scare any of the other Brits and Yanks onboard. We got there in the end, silly lads had driven up the wrong path to the wrong gate.

The real ugly side of Mexico. Was on a tourist minibus once heading to a private lagoon in the jungle. As the only Spanish speaker I realised the driver and host were lost and starting to shit themselves.

That was an experience as a few dodgy looking vehicles went by. Managed to keep a straight face and not scare any of the other Brits and Yanks onboard. We got there in the end, silly lads had driven up the wrong path to the wrong gate.

My dad got a bus into one of the villages near cancun to watch city haha, bar made him get in a taxi on the way back.

My dad got a bus into one of the villages near cancun to watch city haha, bar made him get in a taxi on the way back.

Haha top man, done similar in many weird and wonderful places. The world is a scary place but not half as scary as people make it out to be.

Met some wonderful people in some real shitholes, some of which communicating by hand gestures and they'd give you the clothes off their back.

Hotter weather, nicer food, nicer people (apart from the obvious that you never get to see).

Canaries is hot enough for me and the people have always been friendly considering the annoying drunk people they must have to contend with.

Can't comment on food. Never had a decent Mexican in the UK so hard to know what a good Mexican tastes like.

Canaries is hot enough for me and the people have always been friendly considering the annoying drunk people they must have to contend with.

Can't comment on food. Never had a decent Mexican in the UK so hard to know what a good Mexican tastes like.
I’ve only ever met one scouser during my many trips to Mexico. That should be reason enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.